Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pintech pads for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pintech pads for sale

I have 3 Pintech Spikes, and 2 Pintech Dingbats. They are each in great shape. If your not familair the spikes were also made by LP, they look like a big mallet/rubber hammer. They are about 14" long with the trigger portion being about 8" wide. They work great. The dingbats are just like a polecat, they also have a built in clamp/reciever to mount them. They all work great, I bought them a few weeks ago yet don't have any room for them on my current set-up. I will sell them for $35 each, or all of them for $150. I also have 5 new Hosa 1/4" 10ft cables I'll sell the buyer for $5 each. All of these triggers are mono. ***One warning about these is that they are very sensitive to rack vibrations etc, you have to set your module/trigger interface accordingly***

P.S. I'm on the lookout for a used ddrum4 brain. Looking to spend around $8-900.00

email me at [email protected]
    Roland V-concert, Hart e-cymbal II's, drumKAT, trapKAT, midiKITI, emu 5000 ultra, ddrum4, Gibralter rack
Working...
X