Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another UK Roland Sale - TD12 components

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another UK Roland Sale - TD12 components

Howdo,

I've a few satisfied customers now on Vdrums, and I'll be doing some arm twisting to get them to say good things about me in the near future! I've been shipping to Sweden, Holland, and around the UK, and would love to think that I can start avoiding eBay and Paypal as you guys feel more comfortable dealing direct.

It's the continuation of both my own GAS, and ideally a way for you to idulge your own GAS at the same time. So, after a couple of deals, I'm back selling again.

I'll be keeping some bits and pieces, and swapping a few things around, but for now, work to the idea that the following will be available.

Adding a bit of 'detail' to the items:

TD12 Module £650
    VH11 £150
    CY12 £80
    PD105 x 2 £140 each
    PD85 x 4 £80
    KD 85 £140
    Rack, clamps etc. (after a few enquiries it might be that the cymbal arms go with the cymbals, but the rest of the rack could go with clamps and wires, or be parted out.)

I'd like to hear offers, customers from Vdrums have said my prices are more than fair, but I'd be interested in hearing sensible offers.

As a reference, I did a deal with a longtime Vdrums lurker for the following

TD20, VH12, CY14, CY14, CY15 all for £1550 with shipping included.

Anyway, thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Louis74; 08-22-08, 03:11 PM.

Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Now I have to spend more money with you!

I will email you on the VH-11. I already have a PD-125 and snare stand booked with you for this month. Have you got a HH stand?

By the way, Louis (Patrick) is a top seller. I got a KD-120 off him last month and he has kindly sat on a PD-125 for me for nearly a month while I wait for a bonus. Great deal and a good guy.
    TD9KX w/KD-120 kick, VH-11 HH, PD-125 snare, CY-8 crash, Gibralter double pedal :cool:

Comment

I just sent you a PM.
      2Box Drumit5, DIY 12" Snare, 12" Floor Tom, 2x10" Toms. Acoustic cymbals w/DIY triggers, Triggera Krigg, Tama Iron Cobra Kick and Tama Roadpro HH stand. Tennis Ball Riser (not needed now I have the Krigg lol).

Comment

What colour are the pads?

Might be interested in the PD105s if in white.

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
          Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Now I have to spend more money with you!

I will email you on the VH-11. I already have a PD-125 and snare stand booked with you for this month. Have you got a HH stand?

By the way, Louis (Patrick) is a top seller. I got a KD-120 off him last month and he has kindly sat on a PD-125 for me for nearly a month while I wait for a bonus. Great deal and a good guy.

Mwah ha ha hah. Hey Shorty... the VH11 is in great shape, and I do have a Yamaha Hi Hat stand on eBay, that can also be pulled if you're interrested. Your missus is going to kill me.

I'm up in Liverpool this weekend btw, so would be happy to pop across to Manchester and drop off your gear, and you can pay me when your dosh comes in. Whaddya reckon?

Comment

Originally posted by Swaledale View Post
            What colour are the pads?

Might be interested in the PD105s if in white.
            They're black I'm afraid, sorry about that dude... If I come across some white pads on my travels, I'll let you know.

COudl always use some tippes, but I don't really reckon they'd look too hot.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCoda View Post
              I just sent you a PM.
              Hey, cheers for the PM, I've PM'd you bacl.

Cheers

Comment

Sorry I missed your visit Pat. I had to dive home to Devon (serious family problem).

Did you get my email yesterday buddy?
                TD9KX w/KD-120 kick, VH-11 HH, PD-125 snare, CY-8 crash, Gibralter double pedal :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                  Sorry I missed your visit Pat. I had to dive home to Devon (serious family problem).

Did you get my email yesterday buddy?
                  Hey Dan,

Sorry to hear about the family issue... that's a heck of a journey as well. Hope situation improves.

Not sure why, but I didn't get the email, when you have he time, send it through again.

I'm not sure whether you've got my mobile, so I'll email it you.

Cheers

Comment

It's a horrible situation to be honest that is not for public consumption as it's a fate a compli (I have a terminally ill parent).

Have re-emailed you now I am finally back home in Manchester

Comment

The PD105's Black, are they new or SH ?

Cheers John

Comment

Originally posted by John.b View Post
                        The PD105's Black, are they new or SH ?

Cheers John
                        Hi John,

They're black but second hand. One is in almost new condition, while the other has a new mesh Head. Both are 2 years old.

Cheers,

Patrick

Comment

Paid for my stuffz this morning. Excellent deal as always from Patrick. Buy his gear guys!

Comment

I did
                            2Box Drumit5, DIY 12" Snare, 12" Floor Tom, 2x10" Toms. Acoustic cymbals w/DIY triggers, Triggera Krigg, Tama Iron Cobra Kick and Tama Roadpro HH stand. Tennis Ball Riser (not needed now I have the Krigg lol).

Comment

SOLD
                              MDS12 & clamps SOLD

I now have the following as well:
                              TD12 Module
                              CY-12R/C
                              KD-85
                              Clamps (MDH-10U)
                              Mounting plates (MDP-7U)
                              VH-11 (Awaiting replacement shock absorber disc - due early October)
                              MDS-12BK (just rack)

TheCoda - Any more news on your next visitors? All packed up and ready to ship.

Shorty - Your stuff is packed up, but in three boxes. Give me a shout if your courier would prefer one package.

Comment

Working...
                              X