Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red V session Craigslist Cle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red V session Craigslist Cle.

Not mine but close to me if anyone is interested i could check it out for you. Not sure if he will ship it. Craigslist Cleveland http://cleveland.craigslist.org/msg/800390971.html
    www.myspace.com/tongueingrooveTd 20 Purple Fade V Session Cy15, 2x Cy14, Cy8, Asi+ Crown k2 amps, BBE max. Legion 15's, Madison 18 subs, Tama,Yamaha hardware.
    Your never as good or bad as you think you are !

That's a good deal right there. Plus, there's the expected negotiating also. Someone could walk away with a very nice setup indeed, for $2200 or thereabouts.

Someone is the Seattle area is selling a TD-20, yes 20, for $3000. Killin' me.

Comment

Hi the kit belongs to me here is a pic thanks SIZZLE for posting it here i would also consider trading it for a nice acc kit email me if interested [email protected] the pic dont show the new vh11 but it goes with it as well i have more pics just ask and thanks for looking

Last edited by drumtec; 08-18-08, 05:37 PM.

Comment

thought i woul let you know some SOB took my picture from here and has a bogus ebay add DO NOT BID its a SCAM I have the kit NOt that SOB
        here is the link please let ebay know people like that need there Nuts cut off

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:L:LCA:US:1123

Comment

i took more pics of my kit to show its my kit and not that Moron on Ebay hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by drumtec View Post
            thought i would let you know some SOB took my picture from here and has a bogus ebay add DO NOT BID its a SCAM I have the kit NOt that SOB
            here is the link please let ebay know people like that need there Nuts cut off

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:L:LCA:US:1123

Pardon my saying so, but the set on eBay doesn't appear to be your set. One of the pictures shows the set in a room with somewhat similar wood paneling, but it doesn't even run in the same direction (horizontal vs. vertical) as the wood in your pictures.

The eBay listing is virtually the same as it was when it was listed the first time (it's a re-listing), I believe around a month ago. If I'm not mistaken, that would pre-date the sale of your set. It's certainly a legitimate eBay listing, so, what'z up with that?

Comment

Ixoye3 I can see how you are confused. The guy changed his pic again. Yesterday it was definitely drumtec's. I sent a complaint to eBay and I guess his response was to change the picture!
              sigpic

Comment

Just Wanted to say the kit Sold now im looking for a td20 kit This site is awsome and thanks to all who reported the guy on Ebay

Comment

Working...
                X