Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Roland PD-125 black, PD-8, and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Roland PD-125 black, PD-8, and more

Name: Rich Isidoro
    Email: [email protected]

Item: PD-125 Black
    Price: SOLD!!!!!

Item: PD-8
    Price: $50 shipped O.B.O.
    Description: it is like new and sitting in my house for some time now. it will come with the L-rod that is pictured and a cable that is not pictured.

if need be you can see my name on srtforum (AGPsrt), srt-4mation (RichSRT), and Ebay (bigrizz54) for trader ratings and match my info. Thanks!!!

Rich
    Last edited by srtrich; 10-20-08, 08:06 PM.

feel free to message me offers

Comment

bump to the top!!!

Comment

Available?

Hi,

Just picked up a TD-12 on a V- Sessions Kit. Have the PD-120. Will the PD-125 work better with TD-12? If so what is your final offer.

You can see me on EBAY to get a sense of the type of buyer/seller I am.

mlrproductions is my user name. See feedback.

Do you know where I can get a used VH-12. I have a Field E HAT and it looks very cool, but think the Roland will work better.

Marc

Comment

Originally posted by mlrproductions View Post
          Hi,

Just picked up a TD-12 on a V- Sessions Kit. Have the PD-120. Will the PD-125 work better with TD-12? If so what is your final offer.

You can see me on EBAY to get a sense of the type of buyer/seller I am.

mlrproductions is my user name. See feedback.

Do you know where I can get a used VH-12. I have a Field E HAT and it looks very cool, but think the Roland will work better.

Marc
          i am not sure as i have only owned the TD-20 and it was my first electric kit. i might sell my VH-12's soon but am still gathering info on other hi-hats that are offered since i do not enjoy the rubber playing surface. i want to test out the harts

Comment

stuff still for sale

Comment

PM me your lowest price for the PD-125 (shipped). Maybe we can come to a price.

Comment

messaged you

Comment

still for sale

Comment

Disregard, i was asking the price for PD-125 and saw that you posted it already.
                    Last edited by ThemPlayahz; 09-30-08, 12:12 PM.
                    '94 Tama Starclassic maple 24" & 22" bass drums, 10",12",13",14" 16" toms, 20" Tama gong bass, 8" & 10" Tama concert toms, 14" Ludwig timbale, Pearl quarter toms, various snares and A Zildjian cymbals....
                    Roland TD-9 module, 2 PD-105s, 2 PD-85's, 1 PD-120, CY-15R, VH-11, 2 CY-12 cymbals, 2 KD-7 kicks, TE3.2 Hart Pro snare and DW/Tama hardware.

Comment

Is this PD-125 still available? PM if so...

Comment

pd-125 sold!!!!

Comment

Thanks Srtrich. Cant wait to get it. Now i just need to pick up some more clamps.

Comment

Originally posted by SCVDrummer View Post
                            Thanks Srtrich. Cant wait to get it. Now i just need to pick up some more clamps.
                            im with you on that most of the roland ones keep breaking. i am gonna try the gabralter ones

Comment

I have had good luck with Gibraltar Road Series (RS) Multiclamps... $20-$30 ea, depending where you get it.

Comment

Working...
                              X