Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trade TD-12 for TD-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade TD-12 for TD-20

Probably a long shot, but anyone interested in trading a TD-20 for a TD-12+cash in the NY area? Just thought I'd throw it out there as one less transaction than selling a TD-12 and buying a TD-20. The TD-12 is in perfect condition, was babied. Feel free to give an offer if you live in the NY area, I'd be looking for around $1100

(if anyone remembers, I was trying to sell my entire kit last year...ended up keeping it and now am upgrading...these things are dangerous)

Pics available on request.
    TD-12, TMC-6, MDS-12, 3 PD-120RD's, 2 modified dual-piezo PD-100RD's, KD-85BK, PD-7, VH-11, CY-8, 2 CY-12R/C, CY-15R, CY-14C

Missing something?

I seem to be overpricing my TD-12. Was using the old used price, but they seem to be going a little cheaper nowadays...would have thought that they would at least stay the same as Roland has increased their prices? Is it because of the TD-9?
    TD-12, TMC-6, MDS-12, 3 PD-120RD's, 2 modified dual-piezo PD-100RD's, KD-85BK, PD-7, VH-11, CY-8, 2 CY-12R/C, CY-15R, CY-14C

Comment

I got my new one from RMCAudio for that price 18 months ago.

http://tinyurl.com/My-E-kit

Comment

hmmm. Well at least I know where to go to get my TD-20

Thanks for the color.

Comment

Edited Post.
          Last edited by Ash; 05-30-09, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Edited Post
            Last edited by Ash; 05-30-09, 07:24 PM.

Comment

if you still have the TD12 I would be interested? Shoot me an email.
              Thanks
              Paul

Comment

2008...im gonna guess no, sorry

Comment

Working...
                X