Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: TD-10 Non-Expanded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: TD-10 Non-Expanded

Stock unit from a Roland Concert Kit. Please PM with your Best Offer. No low-balling here. If you are serious, you know what they are going for.

I'll pay UPS ground shipping in the US.
    Muse Receptor, DFH Superior, BFD, Roland TD-20/TD-8/TMC-6, Smartrigger Electronic Cymbals

list it on ebay if you want bids, otherwise.....man up and state your price

Comment

Price = $650US. I'll pay shipping in the continental US via UPS.
      Muse Receptor, DFH Superior, BFD, Roland TD-20/TD-8/TMC-6, Smartrigger Electronic Cymbals

Comment

dude your giving someone a deal at that price but you are also killing some of us who are also trying to sell a td10 expanded. They usually go for 749.00 to 799.00 + shipping on ebay. Mine was listed for 749.00 and did not sell. I can't re-list when you are selling one for 650.00 and paying the postage. 650.00 is what a td10 non expanded goes for...
        TD-10/TDW-1 --Ludwig diy E kit --Slingerland A kit--

Comment

dude...read the thread topic....this IS a TD-10 non-expanded.

Comment

sorry I thought it said EXPANDED>>>>> what a dumb A** I am.

Comment

who am I anyway?

I was really half way kidding--You can and should sell you gear for what ever you think is fair no matter what some guy like me says about it.....

Comment

pm sent!
                thanks
                http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w...t=SANY0907.jpg

Comment

Price Drop = $600US.

Must pay via PayPal. I'll pay shipping in the continental US via UPS. Outside of the US shipping is on the buyer. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X