Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: (UK) parting out TD20 items, TD20, VH12, CY14c(x2), CY15R, KD120, MDS20, & more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: (UK) parting out TD20 items, TD20, VH12, CY14c(x2), CY15R, KD120, MDS20, & more

Hi,

--more updates to the sale--

Finally reached the end of my upgrade path, anf have made decisions as to what I need to keep vs what I want to keep, and what I need to let go to fund some urgent DIY jobs that my better half is keen to get me on.

Anyway, I've sold quite a bit of kit on Ebay recently with good feedback, but eaten some hefty Ebay & Paypal fees in the process, so I'd love to avoid that.

Items are in great nick, full working order, many are boxed and in near as new condition. I will try and sort pics later today.

PD-85BK - Unboxed - Excellent condition £75 Reduced
    PD-85BK - Unboxed - Excellent condition £75 Reduced
    PD-105BK - Boxed&Bagged - Excellent condition £155
    PD-125BK - Boxed&Bagged - Excellent condition £175
    MDY-10U - Cymbal Boom Arm - Excellent condition, fittings incl. £35
    5 MDH-10 Clamps
    DW-9000 Hi-Hat stand - Boxed - Excellent condition £160
    DW-9000 Snare stand - Boxed - Excellent condition £80

TD20 Module - Boxed - Excellent condition £950 Sold
    VH-12 Hi Hat - Unboxed - Excellent condition (includes clamps for base) £245 Sold
    CY-15R - Boxed&Bagged - Excellent condition £145 Sold
    CY-14C - Boxed&Bagged - Excellent condition £135 Sold
    CY-14C - Boxed&Bagged - Excellent condition £135 Sold
    KD-120BK - Boxed - Excellent condition £175 Sold
    PD-85BK - Unboxed - Excellent condition £85 Sold

One PD85 sold, but two are still available at a reduced price All are priced to compare with items that have sold either here or on Ebay in the UK and range between 20% or 60% reductions of full online price.
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=300247074958

Totally happy for anybody to come and collect to save on postage if you're local.

Many thanks for your time.
    Last edited by Louis74; 08-02-08, 10:57 AM. Reason: Updates to items being sold. A few revised prices.

VH-12 HH and KD-120BK, lets do a deal
    TD9KX w/KD-120 kick, VH-11 HH, PD-125 snare, CY-8 crash, Gibralter double pedal :cool:

Comment

whereabouts are you
      could be interested in the td20

Comment

Shorty, PM Sent.

Slapit, I'm in Middlesex, and would be prepared to deliver within a 50 mile radius free for full price.

Ta for the questions.

Fitting a PD125 to the right arm of a MDS12 in a way that allows the arm to collapse in (to stop it taking up too much of the bedroom) is a right pain in the arse.

Comment

Originally posted by slapit View Post
          whereabouts are you
          could be interested in the td20
          Hi Slapit,

I'm still reluctant to go through Ebay, so let me know what you were thinking about the TD20 when you get a chance.

cheers

Comment

Louis, been away from the PC all weekend with work, will drop you a PM
            TD9KX w/KD-120 kick, VH-11 HH, PD-125 snare, CY-8 crash, Gibralter double pedal :cool:

Comment

TD-20 Module

I want to purchase the TD20 - Module at full price If the exchange rate is close.
              This is not a scam, I would be willing to do the deal through ebay and pay your seller fees if you would feel more comfortable.
              My home email is [email protected]
              Please email me, I am interested in a couple of the other items.

Thanks,
              John
              Last edited by Johne; 07-28-08, 10:04 PM. Reason: mistake

Comment

Originally posted by Johne View Post
                I want to purchase the TD20 - Module at full price If the exchange rate is close.
                This is not a scam, I would be willing to do the deal through ebay and pay your seller fees if you would feel more comfortable.
                My home email is [email protected]
                Please email me, I am interested in a couple of the other items.

Thanks,
                John
                Hi John,

Thanks for your interest, although I'm not sure what you mean when you say "...if the exchange rate is close."

The current rate between Uk Pound and US Dollar is almost 2 dollars to the pound. This would mean that the module is approximately $1900. I noticed on one of your other posts that you had $950 to spend, so I'm worried there's been some confusion.

PM me and let's talk further if you're still interested.

Patrick

BTW, the module is now listed on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=300245712802

Still happy to take it off if it meets the Vdrums asking price.

Comment

Cheers to Patrick. Will shortly be the proud owner of a KD-120. No more losing my KD-8 half way across a gig floor!

Comment

How much for the MDH-10s? Will they fit onto a MDS-3 rack?
                    Roland TD-6V / Roland CY-5 x 2 / Roland CY-8 x 3 / Roland FD-7 / Roland KD-8 / Roland PD-80 / Roland PD-80R / Roland PDX-8 x 2

Comment

Originally posted by meatbingo View Post
                      How much for the MDH-10s? Will they fit onto a MDS-3 rack?
                      They do fit on an MDS3 rack

Comment

Ah, thanks SuperPuss. I suppose all Roland stuff is compatible, but just wanted to check.
                        Roland TD-6V / Roland CY-5 x 2 / Roland CY-8 x 3 / Roland FD-7 / Roland KD-8 / Roland PD-80 / Roland PD-80R / Roland PDX-8 x 2

Comment

MDH10s

Originally posted by meatbingo View Post
                          Ah, thanks SuperPuss. I suppose all Roland stuff is compatible, but just wanted to check.

Comment

You're both welcome guys

Comment

Louis.. no email yet good sir, are ya still out and about? I wanna pay this man (and then bribe the girlfriend to collect & deliver it )

Comment

Working...
                              X