Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Hafler P-7000 Trans-Nova

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Hafler P-7000 Trans-Nova

Hello. I have a Hafler P-7000 Trans-Nova amp to sell.( 350 w/[email protected] 8 ohms).. Great sounding amp! Has your normal rack rash, etc.,... plus a reference mark on the volume legends.( not bad).. Other than this, it's in good cosmetic shape. Asking $325.00 shipped..Thanks...

Roland Juno-G $650.00 shipped
    PreSonus MP-20 $250.00 shipped
    Last edited by RepoMan; 08-30-08, 09:15 PM.

bumpingggg

Comment

Do you have photo's?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperPuss View Post
        Do you have photo's?
        Hello. Sorry 'bout the delay.Unfortunately I don't have photos.I don't have camera or the know how.....It's in good shape except a marker mark on the volume knobs for reference. Sounds good tho'!....

Comment

How noisy is the fan? I am possibly interested in this for my studio if the fan is quiet enough. Also, what would shipping to Geelong Australia (post code 3216) via USPS cost?

Comment

How noisy is the fan? I am possibly interested in this for my studio if the fan is quiet enough. Also, what would shipping to Geelong Australia (post code 3216) via USPS cost?
            Hello. The fan is not really too noisey. I tried it in my control room, it is bearable, but I also have a HD24-XR , Adat, with fans also. So this contributed to excessive fan noise. Even though, as long as the music is up, you can't notice. I really wish it didn't have a fan because it really made my NS-10s sing!....Using by itself, it may not be bad. As far as shipping goes, this thing is heavy! (40lbs)..Could be really expensive to ship from North Carolina ( US)......

Comment

Hmmm.... I was thinking the shipping would probably be a killer. The price is right though if I was in the States.
              .....and anything that can make NS10's sing must be pretty special!!! lol

Some of the live gigs I recorded last year were recorded on a HD24 XR. A very handy unit and a good performer.
              I used the Alesis for the Dragon and Black Sorrows songs I recorded last year. These can be heard on my record label preview page HERE
              The files were transferred to my Protools rig later for mixing and mastering.

Comment

Hmmm.... I was thinking the shipping would probably be a killer. The price is right though if I was in the States.
                .....and anything that can make NS10's sing must be pretty special!!! lol

Some of the live gigs I recorded last year were recorded on a HD24 XR. A very handy unit and a good performer.
                I used the Alesis for the Dragon and Black Sorrows songs I recorded last year. These can be heard on my record label preview page HERE
                The files were transferred to my Protools rig later for mixing and mastering.
                Yep..my thoughts exactly!.... ( about making the NS-10s workable)..Thanks

Comment

bummppping..

Comment

bummppping

Comment

Added some stuff!

Comment

bump......

Comment

Lower price Juno-G $625.00 shipped ( 48 USA)
                          PreSonus sale pending

Comment

PreSonus still for sale....

Comment

bummmmp...

Comment

Working...
                              X