Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Training DVD Set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training DVD Set

I am selling the Rock Drumming System and Bass Drum Secrets by Jared Falk. These are the original DVD's and workbooks. I did not have the workbooks for the Bass Drum Secrets but they are on the disk in .pdf form. I will also throw in the two DVD set that has all of the online drumming lessons from their website. I picked up some good beats and independance from the training. At $20 per half-hour for drum lessons, the DVDs were well worth the purchase for me.

http://www.railroadmedia.com/

I would like to get $75 plus shipping for all the disks.

Chris
    Last edited by csnow; 07-23-08, 05:36 PM.

Despite all the hyped sales pitches, these DVDs actually deliver clear and concise lessons. I would snatch them up if I didn't already own them.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Michael. Yeah, there is a lot of cheesy advertising with these but I agree... there is some really good and difficult lessons on here.

Comment

I checked out the video on their website, looks good!

Now, I can play drums, but have never had drum lessons. I cannot read the music and apply it to actual drumming. Would these DVDs cover that aspect?
        I am interested and it looks like a well put together package with a lot of material. Would these DVDs help me with Rolls across the toms & such? I suffer on rolls sometimes, too fast, too slow, missing beats. I can keep a beat, but would like to refine the skills I've learned by just doing it!

What method of payment are you looking for?

Bob
        TD-12, TD-8, SPD-S, and a whole bunch of various triggers! ALL Roland stuff :)

Comment

Hey Bob,

One of the main reason I bought them is that I never learned to read music when I played twenty years ago. It will help with that for sure. The DVD set that has the online videos on it covers all the rudiments and the rock drumming system covers basic beats, fills, and then moves on to advanced stuff. It will keep you busy for months even longer to master it. I have paypal or you can do money order or check. If you do check, all I ask is that it clear before I ship them.

Chris

Comment

Please PM me your PayPal info and I'll take care of business right now.

You have a sale, Sir.

I can give you the shipping info in the PM,

Thanks...

Bob
            Last edited by bobo88; 07-23-08, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Sale pending to Bob.

Comment

DVDs are SOLD

Comment

Thank you, Chris!

DVD set showed up today, in perfect condition. Now if I disappear for days on end, I'm busy training

Oh, I've added your name to the list of GREATS in the sticky post at the beginning of this subforum.

Bob

Comment

Working...
                  X