Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: SPD-S + 2 x 512M memory card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: SPD-S + 2 x 512M memory card

This unit has only been used a few times at home. I purchased it 4 months ago (receipt is included in the box). I also have a 512M CF card in it. I will include a second one, along with a MIDI cable and 1/4" TRS cable. Price is $375 + $20 shipping to the lower 48.

This is a nice unit, but I don't play out really and it's more of a novelty for me. I also just purchased Yankee tix for the last game at Yankee stadium and need to pay for them I accept Paypal only and will only shipped to a confirmed Paypal address.

Regards,

Adam

Glad I'm not forced to make that decision! I dunno which one I love more, the Yankees or my SPD-S. Have fun at the game. I'd love to be there!

Comment

This item is sold.

Thanks

Adam

Comment

Well after selling this the person returned it because it was not what they expected. They thought it was more like a regular drum pad. So this is once again for sale.

Adam

Comment

I am interested if it hasn't sold again.

Any chance you also have a rackmount for it?
          TDW-20s Black Firmware 2.51: 3 extra CY12's, DW 9002's, SPD-S, PM-30, Mackie 802-VLZ3, Laptop, AudioKontrol 1, CueBase 4, Addictive Drums, Superior 2.0
          VEX kits: Master Picks 1&2, Top 50 1&2, Exotics1, Professor Pack
          Acoustics in storage: Eames Finetone shells, Gretsch diecast hoops 8,10,12,14,16,22. '66 Slingerland snare. Tama 'hardware, lots of Zildjians.

Comment

A PM has been sent

Comment

Working...
            X