Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TDA700s (pair) Like New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TDA700s (pair) Like New

V-drum brothers and sisters,

Parting with my pair of TDA-700s. Back from long travels and cleaning up the studio. Will never part with the TD-20 modified set, but some of the other things are just not used (doing more studio recording via midi and unfortunately do not use them live as result). Need to let others use and love them, experience GAS, etc.

Details are below, with photos. I have a number of other items to post, as well, but will post separately so I can include the photos. (Otherwise would max out on this posting.)

Also have a great set of congas and 1970s classic set of Avedis Zildjian (that went with my Bonham inspired Ludwig set of the same era (ride, 2 crash, china, and 2 hi hat)). Not going into those more hear, as they are acoustic, but pm me if you have ideas as to where to best post those (prefer more specialized sites) or are interested and I can provide details.

PM me if you are interested.

Peace, Tadman
    ____

1. Two TDA-700s (stereo linkable). Mint condition, never taken out of studio to gig. US $1,100 for pair. Selling both units together. Mostly record in studio (DAW) and do not use. These were just in studio under cover for the most part since purchase. Email me if interested. Paypal or cash.

Great for v-drums (special input on the amp for v-drum). Willing to deliver if you live in DC metropolitan area (I am in N. Va, so reasonable distance okay). If not in DC area, you will need to pay for freight. (I can get quote from local shipper.) Photo attached. See also Roland site: http://www.rolandus.com/products/pro...x?ObjectId=470

300 Watts each, with stereo linking capability. Specs below, though most v-drummers are likely quite familiar...

-Rated Power Output 300 W (LF 240W + HF 60W)
    -Nominal Input Level (1kHz) CHANNEL IN (CH1-CH3): -20 dBu, STEREO LINK IN: +4 dBu
    -Nominal Output Level (1kHz) LINE OUT: +4dBu (XLR type,Phone type), STEREO LINK OUT: +4 dBu
    -Speakers 38 cm (15 inches) x 1, Horn Tweeter x 1
    -Connectors IN (STEREO) Jack, STEREO IN (CH1-CH3), STEREO LINE OUT (XLR type, Phone type), STEREO LINK IN Jack, STEREO LINK OUT Jack, HEADPHONES Jack
    -Power Supply AC 117, 230, 240V
    -Size
    Width 514 mm 20-1/4 inches
    Depth 538 mm 21-3/16 inches
    Attached Files
    Tadman

"I wanted to play drums because I fell in love with the glitter and the lights, but it wasn't about adulation. It was being up there playing."
    (Charlie Watts)

E-kit; Roland TDW20BkV-pro modified; SPD-S; HPD-10; some vintage edrums for nostalgia,... .

I've sent you a PM

Bob
    TD-12, TD-8, SPD-S, and a whole bunch of various triggers! ALL Roland stuff :)

Comment

Reduced price--pair of TDA700s

Fellow v-drummers,

Going to put the TDA700s out for sale in local list, but wanted to run by you the fact that I am reducing price on this pair 100 each (total US 900, or 450 each) (not including any shipping).

May keep em if they don't sell this time. As noted in original post (with pictures), they were never used at gig, like new.

Peace,

Tadman
      Tadman

"I wanted to play drums because I fell in love with the glitter and the lights, but it wasn't about adulation. It was being up there playing."
      (Charlie Watts)

E-kit; Roland TDW20BkV-pro modified; SPD-S; HPD-10; some vintage edrums for nostalgia,... .

Comment

interested

Just got my TD20's and looking for output. Still for sale? contact me at [email protected]

Comment

Sorry! Was traveling and did not see your email until recently. I sent you a pm.

These are still for sale. Under wraps in my studio waiting for someone to love them, possibly in stereo...

Tadman
          Tadman

(Charlie Watts)

Comment

interested again

please contact me @ [email protected] if they are still for sale.

Comment

Working...
            X