Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

td10 expanded-diy kit for sale on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• td10 expanded-diy kit for sale on ebay

hey guys just letting you know that the kit I put on here a couple of weeks ago is now for sale on ebay in pieces. cy5-fd8-6diy pads-4 pintech diy cymbals- rack-+ a bunch of chords not yet listed. If you are interested I think you could search by typing in me (wdtractor1) I think I have them listed for fair prices. not cheap but fair. All my gear is A++ no junk . I do not sell junk gear....nothing less than a 9 on a scale of 1-10.
    TD-10/TDW-1 --Ludwig diy E kit --Slingerland A kit--

Here is the link http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwdtractor1
    www.myspace.com/tongueingrooveTd 20 Purple Fade V Session Cy15, 2x Cy14, Cy8, Asi+ Crown k2 amps, BBE max. Legion 15's, Madison 18 subs, Tama,Yamaha hardware.
    Your never as good or bad as you think you are !

Comment

thanks sizzle

thank you for the link-

Comment

from 330.PM today untill 3:30pm tommorrow I will take 700.00 for the td10 expanded w tdw-1. that includes the brackett on the bottem to mount to the clamp and the clamp. check it out. This module is in perfect working order-It does have a few cosmetic blemishes on it. they show in the pictures on ebay..http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwdtractor1

Comment

I sent you a message. I am very interested but I live in Spain. Could you please find the shipping price for me?

I found this in USPS:
          http://ircalc.usps.gov/IntlMailServi...2&P=6&O=0&sd=1

Comment

td-10 expanded with tdw-1

Yes this is a expanded TD-10, yes it has the TDW-1 V cymbal control. I will check with the post office today about the shipment to Spain. Could you PM me with a exact address and zip code.

Comment

the drums are sold-one diy cymbal is sold-clamps-sold-shure beta 52 mic-sold-keyboard amp-sold-cymbal booms for rack-sold,rack sold

Comment

what is left for sale The roland memory card for the td10- The TD10/TDW-1, 3 pintech practice cymbal conversions diy single zone crash, Roland FD8 hi-hat pedal near mint. 4 latin Percusion Claw's-Set of 6 mic's with chords and road case.

Comment

the diy cymbals and the FD8 are sold.
                  Last edited by wdtractor1; 07-30-08, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X