Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tama Starclassics and Zildjian Cymbals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tama Starclassics and Zildjian Cymbals

Im looking to sell these to make room for ekit. Haven't played them in a while -- whiny neighbors and young child. Trying to see if there is interest out here before ebaying them off.

Kit is 6 piece Tama Starclassic Maple with starcast mounting:
    20" kick, 14" snare, 8", 10", 12", 16" rack toms.
    Color is Honey Gold. Shells only, with hard cases AND drum mutes. Gibraltar rack/cymbal arms in picture not included. Shells in very good condition. Only blemish on kick drum hoop.

Cymbals are Zildjian:
    14" newbeat A hats; 13" Acustom hats; A med crash 18", 17"; Acust 17" projection crash; Amed 10", 8" splash; Z custom 20" ride; 11" oriental trash splash, 18" oriental china trash. No hardware, but cymbal mutes included.

Will also include 3 cowbells with cowbell rack, as well as dw5000 single chain double pedal.

Any interest? Any offers? V
    Attached Files

Wow, beautiful kit.

Comment

A damn fine looking kit shame your in the states, buy a bigger house?...lol

N.
      TD-12 VEX TMC-6 A2E kit 16 pieces and growing and a cursed left handed child of the devil.

Comment

Nice kit. I had a Starclassic a few years back and sold it. Wish I had that kit sometimes now.
        Roland Td-11KV, Alesis SamplePad, DW5000 pedal, Vater 7A sticks.

Comment

Starclassics

I'm somewhat interested. Too bad they aren't the Starclassics in birch. Just out of curiousity, how much would you be asking for the shell pack alone?

Thanks
          Ambrose
          tactguy004

Comment

Nice setup. I had a set of late 90's Ludwig Classic Maples in a similar setup surrounded by Ks. Wish I still had them all, but I've run out of room. Someone will enjoy this beauty! Keep them if you can because you know you will miss them one day.
            Yamaha Birch Custom Absolute | Zildjian Ks

Comment

still for sale

Update: Will sell the 6 shells/cases/dw pedal for $1600 and the cymbals/mutes/bag for $1000. Whole package for $2550. Remember, this does not include cymbal hardware or rack. Shipping will be individualized. Let me know if interested. V

Comment

Working...
              X