Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted: Mapex badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Mapex badges

Does anybody know where I can purchase any Mapex badges. Click the link below to see the type I am looking for.http://vdrums.com/forum/album.php?al...3&pictureid=68

Thank you
    Vinny
    Roland TD-8 Mod, DIY burgandy Mapex drums 12" snare, 8" 10" and 12" rack toms, 14" rack floor tom, 22" Bass drum , 3 cy-15r cymbals, one for the ride 2 for the crashes and cy-14c for hi hat.

Songs i've recorded using my old TD-7

My drum kit

Have you tried contacting Mapex ?
    www.myspace.com/tongueingrooveTd 20 Purple Fade V Session Cy15, 2x Cy14, Cy8, Asi+ Crown k2 amps, BBE max. Legion 15's, Madison 18 subs, Tama,Yamaha hardware.
    Your never as good or bad as you think you are !

Comment

Originally posted by SIZZLE View Post
      Have you tried contacting Mapex ?
      No not yet. That will be next.

Vinny
      Roland TD-8 Mod, DIY burgandy Mapex drums 12" snare, 8" 10" and 12" rack toms, 14" rack floor tom, 22" Bass drum , 3 cy-15r cymbals, one for the ride 2 for the crashes and cy-14c for hi hat.

My drum kit

Comment

I called mapex and they don't sell the badges. So if someone has any mapex badges let me know. Click the link to see the type badge.http://vdrums.com/forum/album.php?al...3&pictureid=68

Vinny

My drum kit

Comment

How did they reply?
          Something like, "Badges?....BADGES??.....We don't have to sell you any stinkin' BADGES!"

Sorry....couldn't resist.

Comment

Badges we don't need no stinkin badges !!

those are the badges used on the pro m and m birch series drums
            Mapex Saturn
            Mapex M Birch
            Roland TD-10/12 :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by 2slow View Post
              those are the badges used on the pro m and m birch series drums
              They are the v series. It has a V in the bottom right hand side. So I assumed thats what they are.

My drum kit

Comment

Working...
              X