Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roland Head and Rim Splitters for Sale [TD-9/12/20 Tom & Aux]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland Head and Rim Splitters for Sale [TD-9/12/20 Tom & Aux]

I have built some splitters for my Roland TD20 module and they work great. It was the perfect way for me to add more pads to my kit without the cost of adding another module. If you are interested, I am selling custom splitters for $15 + $3 shipping each (to the continental US). I test each splitter on my own system, so that you can be certain that they will not be DOA. Please let me know if you are interested.

[email protected]

Thanks,
    Jason
    Last edited by kentley; 02-10-09, 08:03 PM.

Would this work for a TD3??
    Please let me know!
    Thanks!
    Td-3, Iron Cobra double bass pedal, 7a sticks.

Comment

Originally posted by ridder1705 View Post
      Would this work for a TD3??
      Please let me know!
      Thanks!
      No; TD-9/12/20 only.

Bruce

Comment

PM and email sent.

Comment

Not sure of prices in the US, but here in Australia, the ready-made Hosa splitters are cheaper than that.
          . digitalDrummer
          Review index

Comment

Got a product name/code for those allan? And do they actually work for splitting heads and rims? I think the standard headphone splitter wiring is the wrong way around, hence the need to DIY them?

Comment

Originally posted by allanjohn View Post
              Not sure of prices in the US, but here in Australia, the ready-made Hosa splitters are cheaper than that.
              These aren't the same as any ready-made splitters; they're custom splitters so that they can work for Aux or Tom inputs of a TD-9/12/20 like those described in Jman's sticky DIY thread: Splitter for Dual Piezo inputs AKA TD-9, TD-12 or TD-20 Aux/Tom splitter

Bruce

Comment

Apologies for any wild goose chasing! The Hosa cables I was talking about are clearly not as advanced. I use them on the TD-8 Aux and Kick triggers.
                . digitalDrummer
                Review index

Comment

No problem. These aren't much different; just a resistor added between the two paths. But for those of us with minimal soldering skills it's worth paying a few bucks extra.

Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by BarT View Post
                    But for those of us with minimal soldering skills it's worth paying a few bucks extra.

Bruce
                    That would be me

Comment

I have some of those Hosa splitters (2) that work on the TD-8 (not the TD-12/20), Model YPP-117. They are gathering dust so if anyone might be interested, we could work out a "pay it forward" kind of deal where you pay shipping and agree to "pay [the good deed] forward" as the saying goes. CONUS please...no offense to my friends across the pond.

PM me.
                      Yamaha Birch Custom Absolute | Zildjian Ks

Comment

Originally posted by kentley View Post
                        I have built some splitters for my Roland TD12 module and they work great. It was the perfect way for me to add more pads to my kit without the cost of adding another module. If you are interested, I am selling custom splitters for $15 + $3 shipping each (to the continental US). I test each splitter on my own system, so that you can be certain that they will not be DOA. Please let me know if you are interested.

[email protected]

Thanks,
                        Jason
                        I went ahead and picked up a couple of these. They look really nice, exactly like the pic. And they work identical to ones I've built myself.. good job..
                        I could tell you where to stick that piezo! ;)
                        Stealthdrums.com Mega Kit: Pearl Mimic Pro ,2Box modules,drums and cymbals too many to count. VST quality sounds directly from the Mimic and custom sounds loaded into and played directly from the 2Box modules. Visit me anytime at: http://stealthdrums.com/

Comment

Thank You

Just got my 3 sets of splitters and they are very good quality. You did an EXCELLENT job on these! Way better than any job I could have pulled off. Now to get my ride edge back finally

Does anyone know where on this forum I go to read up on adjusting the rim gain/etc. now that I am using these splitters to turn my tom rims into CY-12s and one PD8?

Many thanks again! Couldn't be happier with these....

Dominic

Comment

Originally posted by corpkid View Post
                            Does anyone know where on this forum I go to read up on adjusting the rim gain/etc. now that I am using these splitters to turn my tom rims into CY-12s and one PD8?
                            Dual Piezo Splitter: Quick Trigger Parameter Set-up

Bruce

Comment

Compatable with TD-6?

Hello all, does anyone know if these splitter's work on the TD-6? I've filled all my inputs and the auxillary's

Comment

Working...
                              X