Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yamaha DTXtreme 2S AND Pearl Session Custom W/ Access. and cymbals for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha DTXtreme 2S AND Pearl Session Custom W/ Access. and cymbals for Sale

Hello, I recently bought this kit used due to starting of my second band. But the guitar/vocal from my old band is moving up to LA which means pretty much no more of my old band, so I have no use for this kit. Except that it's missing one or two screws for rack, DTXtreme 2S is in pretty much mint condition couldn't find huge scratch on the rack. And the price for set is 1500 plus shipping if I have to ship(I'm located in Garden Grove CA about 10 min drive from Anaheim), but willing to drive some distance if I have to. I will post the pictures tomorrow or this afternoon, it's 5:21 am and I just don't have any energy left to take out the drums and take pictures. If you live around here, you are more than welcome to come check it out. I'm really interested in TD-20 kit or TD-12 module plus cash since I am also thinking about getting into DIY. Willing to part out accoustic drumset but really prefer to sell it as a whole kit, once again the price for kit is 1500 USD, considering the recent sold price for the drumsets on ebay, I think my price isn't too bad. So please give me a call at 714-757-6514 or send me an email at [email protected]. THanks MUch!!!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by naru6403; 07-09-08, 03:59 PM.

Wow It's really hard to read all these but this means that you are getting lotta high-quiality stuffs so please try to read what I have and let me know if you are interested. Thanks!!!!

Comment

forgot to mention that you also get a double layered chime and small timbale with the acoustic set! =)

Comment

accoustic set sold!!!! yamaha dtxtreme IIs is still available, I will wait until friday and if it's still not sold, I will just put it on ebay!!!! So hurry up!!!!

Comment

pics...???????

E
          - your source for electronic cigs. Use coupon code "" for 10% off every order!!!

Comment

I've updated it with the pictures. In the picture you can see bass pedal and snare stand and a bit of hi-hat stand, but it's not included with this sale.

Comment

Working...
            X