Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS USA: Set of 4 VisuLite Fluorescent Red Cymbals by Pintech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS USA: Set of 4 VisuLite Fluorescent Red Cymbals by Pintech

Up for sale is a Set of 4 VisuLite Fluorescent Red Cymbals by Pintech. These are in excellent condition with minimal wear and stick marks. The Lifetime Warranty is transferrable through Pintech for $45 and is optional.

2 x 16" Visulite 1602 RYC Dual-Zone Crashes w/Choke

1 x 18" Visulite 1803 Triple-Zone Ride Cymbal

1 x 13" Visulite HHC RYC Full-Velocity Hi-Hat (Hi-Hat Controller Not Included)

3 x Aquarian Cymbal Springs

***HH RYC Hi-Hat Controller, Stands, and Drum Kit are Not Included***

I'm asking $450 for all of them and that includes shipping to the USA lower 48.

The Fluorescent Red color is hard to capture and ranges from orange-ish to red-ish, depending on the lighting and viewing angle. I'd say the picture showing the cymbals on the stands (not included) with the kit (not included) is close to the actual color.

Items will be packaged well and shipped UPS Ground Insured. I accept payments through PayPal providing you have a Confirmed Address or U.S. Postal Money Order.

UPS Ground Insured within the USA Lower 48 only.

Thanks! JD...

Attached Files
    Last edited by JDA; 07-21-08, 10:12 PM.

Here's pictures of the 3 Aquarian Springs that are included and the Fluorescent Red Color sample from the Pintech Site.

Thanks! JD...
    Attached Files

Comment

If anyone is interested in these shoot me a reasonable offer. I'm selling because the color clashes with my home decor and my space is limited and I'm getting ready to order some smaller sized cymbals. If you're wanting VisuLites and like the color I think this is a good deal compared to what they sell for new.

Thanks! JD...

Comment

These are up on eBay, if anyone is interested in them.

Thanks! JD...
        Last edited by JDA; 07-21-08, 10:11 PM.

Comment

These have been sold!

These have been sold!
          Last edited by JDA; 07-21-08, 10:09 PM. Reason: These have been sold!

Comment

Working...
          X