Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cy 15,cy14 decent price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cy 15,cy14 decent price

This guy has a cy15 for 180.00 w free ship and a cy14 for 125.00 w free ship. I just missed his vh-12 for 250.00 &%^$#@*& Here is the link. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsundayclothes
    www.myspace.com/tongueingrooveTd 20 Purple Fade V Session Cy15, 2x Cy14, Cy8, Asi+ Crown k2 amps, BBE max. Legion 15's, Madison 18 subs, Tama,Yamaha hardware.
    Your never as good or bad as you think you are !

Thanks for the post. I needed another cy14.

Comment

Sifuhal,
      I guess you picked that CY14 up? nice deal if you did. The CY15 is actually $150 now if anyone is looking....

D4L
      MAPEX Black Forest Cherry DIY with TD20 module combined with TD3... (with room to expand!)
      1 Hart Ride, 4 Pintech 14" Crash Cymbals, Pintech China, 10" Pintech Splash, Roland Hi Hats, JBL Eon G2 Powered Speaker, Iron Cobra Powerglide Double Pedal, V-Expression's kits and not enough TIME in the day to play!!! :eek:

Comment

Yep, yep. I sure did.

Comment

Yea,

I snatched up that VH-12 up from sundayclothes without even reading the auction. I'm glad it wasn't an "Immediate Payment Required" auction.

After reading it over about 10 times, I paid for it.

I've been using the Ddrum Hi-hat mounted on a DW stand with a hart foot pedal (since Ddrum's hi-hat system doesn't work with the TD-20) so this is going to be quite a difference, I hope.

Tateros<--excited.
          With headphones on, I'm in E-drumming heaven. When I take them off, I'm in rimshot hell.

Comment

You beat me by seconds on that, got all the way to paypal and it wouldn't take my payment. Good to see forum members snatching them up. Hope they work well for you!
            www.myspace.com/tongueingrooveTd 20 Purple Fade V Session Cy15, 2x Cy14, Cy8, Asi+ Crown k2 amps, BBE max. Legion 15's, Madison 18 subs, Tama,Yamaha hardware.

Comment

Those are great deals on those cymbals. What shape are they in? Did you get them yet?
              Roland TD-8 Mod, DIY burgandy Mapex drums 12" snare, 8" 10" and 12" rack toms, 14" rack floor tom, 22" Bass drum , 3 cy-15r cymbals, one for the ride 2 for the crashes and cy-14c for hi hat.

Songs i've recorded using my old TD-7

My drum kit

Comment

I don't believe the cy-14c I purchased has shipped yet.

Comment

I just paid for mine yesterday (sunday), so the soonest I'm expecting it is wednesday, if I'm lucky.
                  With headphones on, I'm in E-drumming heaven. When I take them off, I'm in rimshot hell.

Comment

Got the VH12 Hi-hats yesterday (thursday) & they look brand new. I am shocked.

Comment

Good to hear that. That is the best deal I've ever seen on the VH-12's. Some of the best deals can be had on holidays.

Comment

Working...
                      X