Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parting Vdrum kit out on eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting Vdrum kit out on eBay

greetings.

11 seperate auctions for cymbals, hit hats, and pads. here's the link:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnorm230
    "trying hard everyday to suck less"

VDRUMS/PACIFIC HYBRID KIT - td-20, 2 pd-100's, pd-120, 5 piece fxr birch, zildjian cymbals, lp cowbell, promark 727 wood tip

Are these your auctions? They say Port Murry, NJ and I see you are from Texas... stuff looks to be in great shape...
    MAPEX Black Forest Cherry DIY with TD20 module combined with TD3... (with room to expand!)
    1 Hart Ride, 4 Pintech 14" Crash Cymbals, Pintech China, 10" Pintech Splash, Roland Hi Hats, JBL Eon G2 Powered Speaker, Iron Cobra Powerglide Double Pedal, V-Expression's kits and not enough TIME in the day to play!!! :eek:

Comment

yes - its my stuff

good question.

we moved to jersey last year......so now i'm a....uh....texas hoosier, in the garden state.

tx
      "trying hard everyday to suck less"

VDRUMS/PACIFIC HYBRID KIT - td-20, 2 pd-100's, pd-120, 5 piece fxr birch, zildjian cymbals, lp cowbell, promark 727 wood tip

Comment

Originally posted by txhoosier View Post
        good question.

we moved to jersey last year......so now i'm a....uh....texas hoosier, in the garden state.

tx
        Hi txhoosier,

Would you consider shipping any of this stuff to Australia?

I'm interested in your CY-15R (2), CY-14C (1), CY-12R/C (1) and KD-120 - if we can do a package deal.......

Comment

Working...
        X