Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NA: Pearl Traveler on Craigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oldblindjim
    replied
    Originally posted by Rocky_Roll View Post
    Hehe We've just got a bad sense of timing. Had I saw this ad before shipment, I would have grabbed them. Pretty low selling prices too considering that I've seen cheaper kits sell for same.

I really like the new condition of my kit but it has me going super slowly to keep them that way.

BTW, OBJ, you plan on adding a couple of my cymbals to yours? I'm thinking of triggering the practice pad for hi-hat and actual hi-hats to get two more cymbals. I'll need a couple of cymbal stands though. They're pretty low quality anyways but I would also like to avoid rivets.
    I'm designing a trigger braces right now but the first thing to add will be the cymbal system. I got mine off of ebay for 250 and it came with an extra 20" ride w/stand. The hats might get the same as what your doing. I know a lot of drummers in the area and one of them is a trash drum collector. I'm sure he'll be willing to do some swapping around until he gets the 20". This way I won't feel so bad when I put the drill to them. Stay tuned to the DIY. I'm going to be checking in with a metal smith to see about a trigger brace system. (non-destructive of course).
    OB Jim
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Rocky_Roll
    replied
    Hehe We've just got a bad sense of timing. Had I saw this ad before shipment, I would have grabbed them. Pretty low selling prices too considering that I've seen cheaper kits sell for same.

I really like the new condition of my kit but it has me going super slowly to keep them that way.

BTW, OBJ, you plan on adding a couple of my cymbals to yours? I'm thinking of triggering the practice pad for hi-hat and actual hi-hats to get two more cymbals. I'll need a couple of cymbal stands though. They're pretty low quality anyways but I would also like to avoid rivets.

Leave a comment:

• Oldblindjim
    replied
    Out of the wood work

Look and Ye Shell Find
    Inlandempire.craigslist.org/726918358

Another guy/gal with all the stuff

Leave a comment:

• Rocky_Roll
    replied
    Lol, I was in the same boat but passed on them. Would be cool to have a mirrored setup around the snare although mine is jet black model. Looks like that guy kept the HH and extra cymbal though.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/msg/722875512.html

Leave a comment:

• Oldblindjim
    started a topic NA: Pearl Traveler on Craigs

NA: Pearl Traveler on Craigs

Not affiliated

I just bought a Pearl Traveler set for my EDrum project. But in doing so I ran across one with all the mesh and cym dampers. $250 I'd almost want to buy it for a second set.

sandiego.craigslist.org/731722506.html

OB Jim
Working...
X