Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: US: HansenFutz Practice Pedals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: US: HansenFutz Practice Pedals

I am selling a pair of HansenFutz practice pedals.
    Cost $35 shipped in the continental US and Canada. Elsewhere would be extra. I only take PayPal.

The pedals are in great shape, but the impact foam was lost. I installed new foam as seen in the second picture. They work fine. Replacement impact pads can be purchased from Hansenfutz for about $10US.

sigpic

...not interested...but...

anyone that may be...Render keeps his gear in great shape.. have purchased twice from his refuse pile...and his gear has always been in top notch shape!

(sorry to hijack.. begin spending copiously)

E
    - your source for electronic cigs. Use coupon code "" for 10% off every order!!!

Comment

PM'ed you Michael.

Kris

Comment

Sold - thanks for looking. I will be posting a few odds and ends througout the day as I clean up the studio.

Originally posted by evil1rox View Post
        Render keeps his gear in great shape.. have purchased twice from his refuse pile...and his gear has always been in top notch shape!
        Actually I am just too embarrased to sell the junk I abuse! I got plenty of crap!
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X