Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

td10 expanded with memory card & vault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• td10 expanded with memory card & vault

I am selling my kit, everything works great,no isues at all.I have lots of pictures including progress pictures. closeups of internal parts etc. not sure what kind of price to put on these. email me with offers if interested. I will post pictures if someone will tell me how to do it.
    TD-10/TDW-1 --Ludwig diy E kit --Slingerland A kit--

upload the pictures to somewhere like Imageshack then click the image icon on the forum reply and paste the URL for the image there.

Comment

thanks for the info

to see some pictures untill I get the new ones posted-you can do a search on this site-type in wdtractor1, and diy-ludwig, and pull up the pictures from when I finished the kit, I have added a few things since then cymbal arms, cy5 plus fd8 pedal, etc.

Comment

how much for the td10?

Comment

well the td10 un-expanded are going for 600.00 to 695.00. the expanded are going for 795.00 to 895.00, I am also including the new roland 512 G memory card loaded with the Vault. 950.00 + shipping. You can check me out on ebay (wdtractor1). the td10 works perfectly IT also comes with the books for the td10-the tdw_1, and the vault instructions. (the vault is pre set master kits - makes the td10 sound even better than with just the tdw-1 expansion. just so you know I will take 1500.00 + shipping for the whole kit with out the foot pedal and throne. that would be rack-snare-bass-4 toms-cy5 +cy8-3 pintech diy cymbals (all work great) all clamps-cables-power chords- just plug them in -add your foot pedal and stool and rock out. Igave up on posting a picture- but email me and I will send you all the pictures you would want. thanks or email me at- [email protected]

Comment

Post Pictures

I will post pictures if someone will tell me how to do it.
            All you have to do is:
            • save a pic to your hard drive (compress it so it is less than 1 meg file size)
            • reply to the post (type the text part of the post)
            • scroll down to Additional Options
            • click on Manage Attachments
            • click Browse and locate your file
            • double click the file
            • click Upload
            • close the box
            • submit your post (pic will be attached)

(It takes longer to type these instructions than to attach a pic.)
            Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Just out of interest, how do you post the pic in the post - as opposed to as an attachment? I haven't managed to work that out??
              . digitalDrummer
              Review index

Comment

Doing what Fenda mentioned will allow others to see the picture without clicking it.

Comment

ok here are some pictures

Comment

ok guys here are some pictures.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by wdtractor1; 06-25-08, 07:52 PM.

Comment

the ugly looking stuff on the pinetech practice conversion cymbals is contact cement where there was rubber on the cymbals- I took it off because I did not like the feel of it, the contact cement will probably come off-I just never got around to it.

Comment

thanks Boingo.. The kit plays great-

Comment

wd's slingerland.s

yea things are tight in my neck of the woods- I am as far south as you can get - I am about 6 miles from kentucky. the economy is pretty tough for most around here. I am blessed in that I own and operate my own remodeling buisness , and with new home sales in a severe slump my buisness is doing pretty well. I like you can sit on the v drums, in fact I have been. I really have not used them more than 2 hours total in about 6 months now. But the slingerlands have been taking a pounding. here is a picture of the whole slingerland kit ( without the cymbals) Thanks for your kind words about them- I refinished them myself about 4 years ago.
                          Attached Files

Comment

That is a nice set slingerlands. How old are they?
                            Roland TD-8 Mod, DIY burgandy Mapex drums 12" snare, 8" 10" and 12" rack toms, 14" rack floor tom, 22" Bass drum , 3 cy-15r cymbals, one for the ride 2 for the crashes and cy-14c for hi hat.

Songs i've recorded using my old TD-7

My drum kit

Comment

slingerland kit

I bought the basic 5 piece at a music store here in town in 1996 ( I was told that they are early 70's) They were originally natural finish with lots of scratches and nicks-looked real bad- I am the secound owner. But they are the thin shell 3 ply maple and sound great . (this is why I went to the trouble of re-finishing them.. LOT OF WORK.strip-sand-stain-4coats pollyurathane. I bought the 14" the 15" together, and the 10" on ebay at different times they are all from the same era. with the same natural finish and close badge numbers same 3 ply maple. so they are 10-12-13-14-15-16-22 cymbals are 14 hi-hat, two other 14's 16-18-20-22 all 70's zeildjian. total 8. THis is the kit I use out on gigs- I have had just about every kind of kit worth having at one time or another ( I began playing at 14 years old-now 57 still playing) this kit is the best sounding kit I have ever used. most of the kits I have had I only used for a couple of years then got somthing elese. I had the dw for 3 years honestly they can't hold a candle to these old slingerlands, and they were by far the most expensive to buy. the slingerlands cost me 250.00 at the music store + another 80.00 for the 10" and another 130.00 for the 14'and 15' the water based stain was about 9 bucks and the polly well that was about 5 cans at 6.00 each. and a lot of work....

Comment

Working...
                              X