Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Roland TD 12 Stage Kit With Extras!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Roland TD 12 Stage Kit With Extras!!!!

Hello, i have a TD-12 kit with Gibraltar Throne, Yamaha two-legged hi-hat stand, and Tama Iron Cobra Bass pedal. I am selling all these as a set. I'm thinking 2500 plus shipping. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks!!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by naru6403; 06-08-08, 04:41 PM.

forgot to mention that I'm in SoCalifornia, local pick ups are welcome.

Comment

Also if the shipping is over 200, i will cut 100 off the drum price just to make sure that you are getting a real good deal!!! =)

Comment

So, which is it... are you selling or not? Not that I'm interested, but people shouldn't have their chains yanked.
        Alan
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

hmmm that's weird, i did change the title last night to 'IT IS FOR SALE:...' Well it is for sale and i have it on orange county CL as well and someone is coming either today or tomorrow to take a look at it. sorry for the confusion. Thanks =)

Comment

Fixed for ya.
            Alan
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks Amonoline, and it's sold now =)

Comment

Congrats.
                Alan

Comment

Working...
                X