Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hart Pro Toms, Pintech Snare, Roland Kick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hart Pro Toms, Pintech Snare, Roland Kick

Sale: Hart Pro Toms, Pintech Snare, Roland Kick

Hi everyone. Hate for my first post to be a classified, but my wife thinks it time that I thin out some of my rarely-used gear.

(1) 10" Hart Pro Tom (Black)
    (3) 12" Hart Pro Toms (Black)
    (1) Pintech Acoustech Snare (with on-board gain controls)
    (1) Roland KD-8 Kick Trigger

The Hart toms are the original TE3 (not TE3.2) model. The Pintech snare includes the factory-installed gain control mods for head and rim. All are like new. The KD-8 is showing outward signs of wear, but triggers fine.
    Asking $700 or best reasonable offer. You pay shipping. PM me with any questions/offers.

Price Reduced to $500 + Shipping.
    If anyone is interested, please PM me before Tuesday, June 10 otherwise I've got an offer to trade everything at a music store near me.
    Thanks.

Thanks much!
    Last edited by ChromeBoy; 06-04-08, 10:11 PM. Reason: Price reduction on all items
    ChromeBoy/JmanWord Drop-in Triggers, PD-125, A to EZ Cymbals, F.A.T. Pedals, TD-20+TDW-20, SPD-S

Are these Toms Dual Trigger?

Comment

The Hart drums are the original design, single zone toms. The snare is dual zone. As the newer TE3.2 toms are dual trigger, I'm happy to negotiate on the price.
      ChromeBoy/JmanWord Drop-in Triggers, PD-125, A to EZ Cymbals, F.A.T. Pedals, TD-20+TDW-20, SPD-S

Comment

Price Reduced: Hart Pro Toms, Pintech Snare, Roland Kick

Price Reduced to $500 + Shipping.
        If anyone is interested, please PM me before Tuesday, June 10 otherwise I've got an offer to trade everything at a music store near me.
        Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X