Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reduced Custom V-Drum Road Cases $350

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reduced Custom V-Drum Road Cases $350

I need to move and won't have room for these custom cases so I'm reducing the price. If anyone is in the Austin, Tx area and wants these let me know ASAP (see email below).

I have three custom Keal cases (Round Rock, Texas) made for my V-Pro kit about 5 years ago. They are in excellent condition, I paid $1800. These are high quality flight cases with neopreme wheels and custom built for the rack, the mesh drums, cymbal pads and the TD-10, and the third case for hardware. The drum case has custom cutouts for two 10" drums, three 12" drums, four pads and the TD-10. I always carried my kick drum in the hardware case because I purchased it later.

The cases could be used for general road cases as well.

If interested please email me at [email protected] and note I am in the Austin, Texas area.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by JMergard; 06-01-08, 07:46 PM.

Can you post more "inside images" of all three? I'm interested.
    Alan
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

I added pictures of the inside of the rack case and of the hardware case. Hopefully the inside of the drum/pad case is clear enough. I've sold off my V-Drums so the cases are empty now.

These were designed and built specifically for the V-Drums Pro kit. I took them to the shop of Keal Case in Round Rock, Tx and Paul personally measured the kit and made suggestions and built the case. The only regret is I didn't buy the the actual kick drum until afterwards (had only the kick trigger) so I had to carry that in the hardware case.

These cases are ATA quality flight cases and as such are pretty heavy and too big to ship, which is why I've reduced the price.

Comment

I'll drop you an email.
        Alan
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Wish I lived in the U.S.A.....I'd take those off you in a minute.

Comment

Working...
          X