Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PDX-8 and 3 PD-8s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDX-8 and 3 PD-8s

Selling these pads due to recent update...

$90 for the PDX-8 plus shipping/insurance if you want it

$40 each +shipping/insurance for the PD-8s

I'm checking with USPS/UPS for shipping costs in a few minutes

They are all a bit over a year old, in very good shape.

There's a photo of them on Craig's List/Spokane

Michael

TD-3KW with Pintech Concertcast snare/toms now
    Michael

TD-12/Gibraltar rack/Pintech Concertcast drums 12" snare, 1 12" tom, 2 10" toms, 8" mesh kick, Visulite cymbals, 14" dual zone crash, 13" hi-hat, 18" 3 zone ride and 2 Dingbats, Roland PM-10, iPod, Zildjian anti-vibe sticks, Roc-N-Soc throne with backrest, Yamaha snare stand, Tama Iron Cobra pedal and HH75W hi-hat stand, Sennheiser HDR 110 wireless headphones. V-expressions 80's and 90's Giggin' Kits and Both Top 50 drummers (hopefully functional soon)

The shipping costs depend on where you live. They also depend on weight and box size, I'll probably just take the boxes in and have them weigh them and give me the possible prices.

I would have thought it was simpler, so much and ounce/pound.

Michael
    Michael

TD-12/Gibraltar rack/Pintech Concertcast drums 12" snare, 1 12" tom, 2 10" toms, 8" mesh kick, Visulite cymbals, 14" dual zone crash, 13" hi-hat, 18" 3 zone ride and 2 Dingbats, Roland PM-10, iPod, Zildjian anti-vibe sticks, Roc-N-Soc throne with backrest, Yamaha snare stand, Tama Iron Cobra pedal and HH75W hi-hat stand, Sennheiser HDR 110 wireless headphones. V-expressions 80's and 90's Giggin' Kits and Both Top 50 drummers (hopefully functional soon)

Comment

PM has been sent.

Comment

I'm going to not sell these pads right now, eventually I'll just sell the whole TD-3 as a unit....anyone who has contacted me up to now , if we can work something out we will, if not.....

Michael
        Michael

Comment

Working...
        X