Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roland TD-20 V-Drums Professional Drum Set 2200$USD= 1100GBP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland TD-20 V-Drums Professional Drum Set 2200$USD= 1100GBP

what you are purchasing and what is included for only 2200$USD= 1100GBP

Roland V-Drums TD-20 Electronic drum set in Black:

Roland TD-20 Percussion Module
    (1) KD-120 mesh kick pad
    (3) PD-125 mesh pads
    (2) PD-105 mesh pads
    (1) CY-15R V-Cymbal
    (2) CY-14C V-Cymbals
    (1) VH-12 Hi-Hat
    Roland V-drums rack with integrated cabling
    All original cymbal arms, mounts and hardware (some not pictured as this was upgraded, but is included), manuals, strapping, accessories, etc...
    Now for the Extras included:

(1) DW9000/9002 Double Bass Drum kicker [with hard case]
    (1) DW9500 Two-Leg Hi-Hat stand (designed for double bass drum setups) [with original box, manuals, and accessories]
    (1) DW9702 Dual Cymbal Multi-Stand with TechLock option [with original box, and accessories]
    (1) Rock-n-Sock Lunar Hydraulic drum throne [with original box]
    (2) CY-8 Roland dual trigger cymbals [with original boxes]
    (2) DWSMRKC15V Pro Rack 1.5” V Rack Clamps
    (2) DWSM934S ¾” Cymbal Boom Arm with TechLock option
    (1) DWSM2031 Puppy Bone with TechLock option
    (1) Tama Snare stand
    (1) pair of Ahead drum sticks (Metallica version)
    (1) DW drum key
    (1) Tama Iron Cobra single bass drum kicker [includes hard case and drum key]
    (1) Ludwig Hi-Hat stand (with original box)
    (1) Pacific PDP drum throne
    (1) 512MB CompactFlash Card
    (1) CompactFlash Card adapter. [Allows the CompactFlash card to connect to a laptop or PC that has an available PC Card slot]
    (1) CD burned with “Gigging Kits” CD also has electronic copies of some of the manuals

My email address: [email protected]
    Attached Files

WOW!! What an incredible deal! I'd purchase this immediately, but...

I've just wired my last $15,000 to a kind, desperate man in Kenya that needed verification that I have a secure bank account before he in turn wires me $35,000,000 for safe keeping until he arrives in the US. You see, his government will take his money if he leaves his country, so he needs my help.

VDrums: a cluster of bits including TDW-20 and TD-3 modules, KD-85, PD-85(2), PD-8(5), CY-12(3), CY-8(2), CY-5(3), Kit Toys china, all on an MDS-6SL+ rack, SPD-S, VEX, VDL
    ZDrums: a Zendrum ZCSZX
    ADrums: an eight piece Tama Rockstar kit with lots o' Zildjians
    Gender-Conflicted Drums: a stock PDP Chameleon with a few Zildjians (a conversion just waiting to happen... then it can go both ways!)

Comment

email sent

Comment

Originally posted by TNT View Post

I've just wired my last $15,000 to a kind, desperate man in Kenya that needed verification that I have a secure bank account before he in turn wires me $35,000,000 for safe keeping until he arrives in the US. You see, his government will take his money if he leaves his country, so he needs my help.

I think I'd SEARCH OUT a nice Kenya man to send money to before taking this leap of faith.
        Alan
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Yo--TNT,
          Once you've hooked up that gentleman in Kenya, I've got a line on an awesome pice of Brooklyn Bridge prime real estate for you too...

Comment

Your Kit for sale

How old is the kit?
            Can you send me fotos?
            If you ship it to me I will send the money by return!
            Plus all your shipping costs!

Comment

I just got a new job yesterday so I can probably afford to buy this kit and add it to my cage.

My new job is in Alaska and involves selling H2O I have specially prepared at -10 degrees Celsius to the Eskimos, so I will be away for a month or so. I will arrange to have somebody waiting while I am away for you to ship this kit to.

Comment

Good one TNT!!

D4L
                MAPEX Black Forest Cherry DIY with TD20 module combined with TD3... (with room to expand!)
                1 Hart Ride, 4 Pintech 14" Crash Cymbals, Pintech China, 10" Pintech Splash, Roland Hi Hats, JBL Eon G2 Powered Speaker, Iron Cobra Powerglide Double Pedal, V-Expression's kits and not enough TIME in the day to play!!! :eek:

Comment

Is your kit still available? Please send me photos as well.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by dbldare View Post
                    Is your kit still available? Please send me photos as well.

Mike

Uhhhmmmm.....surely you are NOT serious, right!!!!

Comment

ooooo, yeah that's it! That's the ticket! Too good to be true!!!

Comment

Be careful all you rookies......

You must know the old saying....
                        "if it sounds too good to be true,...."
                        MAPEX Black Forest Cherry DIY with TD20 module combined with TD3... (with room to expand!)
                        1 Hart Ride, 4 Pintech 14" Crash Cymbals, Pintech China, 10" Pintech Splash, Roland Hi Hats, JBL Eon G2 Powered Speaker, Iron Cobra Powerglide Double Pedal, V-Expression's kits and not enough TIME in the day to play!!! :eek:

Comment

Originally posted by oldmandrummer View Post
                          Uhhhmmmm.....surely you are NOT serious, right!!!!

No I'm not serious, and don't call me Shirly!

Comment

Working...
                          X