Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD20 brain + TD6 set for $2300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD20 brain + TD6 set for $2300

Hey, up here in Seattle Washington someone is selling a TD20brain with a TD-6SXT. I dont know if this guy will ship or if any of you are in this aria.....just a heads up.

-Jos

Saw that on Craigslist the other day.

Comment

I live in Portland Oregon and drove up last Tuesday to buy them for $1900.00. They are in primo, like new condition and include an extra CY-8 cymbal. I think I got a pretty good deal. This is my first set of Roland's and I am digging them to the max. My old electronic kit is from 1992 (Kat dual trigger pads, Spikes and Alesis D4 brain). So this is a giant step forward for me.

Comment

sweet deal, have fun with those!

Comment

Yea these are great...http://www.vdrums.com/images/cool.gif

I still need to learn how to tweak them better. The crash cymbals aren't responding as well as I would like them too, and neither is the ride. I obviously don't know what I'm doing yet.

Once I get the hang of it, I will start doing some recording with them here in my studio. I may also buy some of those Vexpression packages I see listed here. Anyone know what would be best for recording purposes?

Comment

Working...
          X