Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

module, controller, throne, pedal, etc. FS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• module, controller, throne, pedal, etc. FS

I've got the following for sale:

Tama Iron Cobra Power-Glide single pedal, barely used: $100

Roc 'n' Soc Nitro Ride throne, new: $120

Roland TD-8 module, used but in excellent shape, including a brand-new MIDI cable: $550

Alternate Mode VK-12 pad controller (Roland-specific DK-10), barely used: $575

Seasons 1, 2, 3 of "24" opened but never played: $30 each or $80 for the set.

All prices include shipping, to the continental 48 states only. I accept Paypal, cash, money orders, or bank checks. However, if you pay by MO or check, I'm going to have to wait for it to clear at my credit union to make sure it isn't forged. Sorry...got burned in the past that way. Also, I don't have any pictures.
    Last edited by Stoovey; 05-25-08, 02:31 AM.
    "I'm not a guitarist, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!"

You should try selling on ebay, members on here only want crap for free or almost for nothing. bunch of vultures..im sorry but a td-8 is only worth $450-550..Like i said you will have a better luck on ebay....

Comment

Originally posted by SABOTAGE View Post
      members on here only want crap for free or almost for nothing. bunch of vultures..
      Now there's a sweeping generalization I feel I must protest.

Just like you chimed in with a more appropraite price for the TD-8, many of us here know the value of things a bit better than the eBay rabble.

I might point out that a new DK-10 is $639 so $600 for a used one is far from a bargain. Would that make me a vulture or just realistic.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Render View Post
        I might point out that a new DK-10 is $639 so $600 for a used one is far from a bargain. Would that make me a vulture or just realistic.
        Actually, a new one is $639 plus $30 shipping from Alternate Mode. I'm offering a barely used (like new) one for $575 flat. I also accept reasonable offers.
        Last edited by Stoovey; 05-25-08, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Funny

hey, man. May i have a question? May i post a message to you?
          Green Laser Pointer,Green Laser,Laser Pointer,

Comment

Originally posted by heybabylover View Post
            hey, man. May i have a question? May i post a message to you?
            Sure, you can.

Comment

I must say this that the Drumkat VK-12 drum controller is a good deal. I checked with Alternate Mode and this is what Connie DeCiutiis told me in the email. Yes, we can still build the VK12. It is the same price as the DK10 $639. It is actually a DK10 with a different software chip.--

So Stooveys price is a good deal, with shipping it would cost $669 for the VK-12, that is saving $94.

Do you still have the VK-12 and is your red casing?
              Drummer 4 Him,

Ron

Comment

Originally posted by SABOTAGE View Post
                You should try selling on ebay, members on here only want crap for free or almost for nothing. bunch of vultures..im sorry but a td-8 is only worth $450-550..Like i said you will have a better luck on ebay....
                I edited my reply....this forum promotes rather than destruct...your comments about the members here are baseless...my comments were negative as I felt a need to defend the integrity of this fine group with which I feel a bond. I sincerely apologize to Stoovey for venting my anger in his thread.
                Last edited by bogiesbad; 05-28-08, 06:03 PM.
                chris :D

Comment

Originally posted by rbdrums View Post
                  Do you still have the VK-12 and is your red casing?
                  Yes, I still have it...it is actually in a grey case though.

Comment

by the whole lot for $165 including postage...that stuff ain't worth nothing these days...
                    I could not have said it better myself :)
                    the end is here

Comment

Originally posted by markre View Post
                      by the whole lot for $165 including postage...that stuff ain't worth nothing these days...
                      Like heck, it's not.

Comment

Working...
                      X