Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mint Condition Yamaha PCY150s for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mint Condition Yamaha PCY150s for sale.

I have a virtually brand new PCY150s cymbal pad for sale.

I'm thinking $100 plus $10 to ship.

does its three zone ability work with TD-12 module? because i had one of those hi-hat control pedal from yamaha connected to my old TD-8 and didn't work.

Comment

Search for PCY150s or PCY-150s with the word modification and you'll find a thread that shows you how to mod PCY-150s to work three zone with Roland modules. As for the Yamaha hi-hats not working with Roland modules, use the search engine... Basically you need to stick in a stereo-to-mono adapter from radioshack into the Roland module's hi-hat controller input. Vice versa if you want Roland pedal working on Yammy module.

Comment

PM sent........

Comment

does these yamaha cymbals have the anti spin like the rolands?
          Pearl Mimic pro, A to E 7 piece Pearl Decade maple, ddrum Deccabons, Ddrum DDTi, UFO X-bar triggers, Real feel heads, Gibraltar rack, VH13, PD105 side snare, Roc-N-Soc,Tama Iron Cobra, Iron cobra high hat stand, Cobra clutch, Pearl throne thumper, Roland and Kit Toys cymbals, Roland KC 500, Promark

Comment

Originally posted by jammin777 View Post
            does these yamaha cymbals have the anti spin like the rolands?
            Yes, it does.

Comment

Sold! Thanks, guys.

Comment

Working...
              X