Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RUSH tickets in WA State for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RUSH tickets in WA State for sale

Hey people. I have 2 lawn seating tickets to see RUSH at the Gorge in Washington state on May 31st. I'll sell them at face value. Selling for face value at $123.60 for the pair. I RRRRREEEEEAAAAALLLLLLLYYYYYYYY want to go to this show, never seen Rush, and OMG how I would love to, but I just bought my first home and I can't really afford the trip now. Thought I'd offer them to you Washintonian V-drummers before they go on Craigslist or something. Lemme know.... thanks.
    Last edited by Greenbutmean; 05-19-08, 08:43 PM. Reason: a couple corrections

Bump. $100 for a fellow V-drummer!

Comment

OK folks. $80 for the pair, any takers?

Comment

Somebody buy these, you won't regret it. I saw them last summer and they sounded as great as ever, not to mention the material that they're playing this tour is just awesome.
        TD-12S-BK, CY-15, Simmons SDS-1 pad, Iron Cobra HP900TWL Pedals, Simmons DA200S

Comment

Thanks 2112guy for the bump, much appreciated.

These just sold on Stub Hub for $90. With their commision and Paypal fees I will see about $72. Shame. Damn shame. Not so much the money I'm out, but more for the loss of seeing what I know will be an awesome show.

Thanks everybody.

Comment

Crap.

My boss had tickets for the Edmonton show tomorrow night, but an unexpected out of town meeting screwed that up. I told him about your tickets this morning, but at that time he didn't think he'd be able to make the Seattle show either. He just called me to see if I could still get these tickets, but I see they are already gone...

Crap.
            Jack

Sabre's Album

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre View Post
              Crap.

My boss had tickets for the Edmonton show tomorrow night, but an unexpected out of town meeting screwed that up. I told him about your tickets this morning, but at that time he didn't think he'd be able to make the Seattle show either. He just called me to see if I could still get these tickets, but I see they are already gone...

Crap.

Yeah these are gone, but check your PM. Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on StubHub Mr. Green... we might even be able to come up with something in Vancouver and save some airfare!

Jack

Sabre's Album

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre View Post
                  Thanks for the heads up on StubHub Mr. Green... we might even be able to come up with something in Vancouver and save some airfare!

No problem, hope you get to see the show!

Comment

Working...
                  X