Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD-12 Craigslist Western Mass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-12 Craigslist Western Mass

Hey,

I am selling a Roland TD-12 posted on craigslist in Western Mass. I will consider shipping, but I will also meet half way in a 1 or 2 hr radius, I also travel alot to climb and this could work out, and thus I would be willing to drive further.

My radius: New Paltz, NY; Adirondacks, NY; Finger Lakes, NY; North Conway, NH; Acadia/Bar Harbor, ME; Lincoln/Providence, RI; and Connecticut. Basically we can work something out if you live in New England or New York, possibly Philly area, I have family down there.

Thanks, check out the ad:

http://westernmass.craigslist.org/msg/678830578.html

You're about a year too late, or I would have considered purchasing it from you. Incidentally, I live in Northern New York.

I take it that you like climbing in the High Peaks of the Adirondacks.

Comment

Yup, just climbed at the Beer Walls this past weekend, Labatt-ami, Frosted Mug, Drinking and Driving. Last year we got on Diagonal at Wallface and Gamesmanship at Poke-O. Good stuff.

Comment

Hey bud, you still got your TD-12? I'm guessing you don't since your craigslist ad is down, but can't hurt to ask. I'm in North Jersey.

Comment

Working...
        X