Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PD's KD7's FD7 Gibraltar single pedals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PD's KD7's FD7 Gibraltar single pedals

I've got the following gear for sale.

(2) PD100 White $130.00
    (1) PD120 White $160.00
    (2) KD7 with angled felt beaters SOLD
    (1) FD7 Hi hat pedal $40.00
    (1) Gibraltar single kick pedal 'Intruder' with straight wood/felt beater SOLD
    (1) Gibraltar single kick pedal 'Intruder II' (at least that's what the tag says) with nylon covered (plastic?) straight beater. $50.00

Both pedals have dual chain/cams. See pic in three or four posts down.

I bought an Iron Cobra double pedal and a KD120 that came with a kick pedal, so I don't need the KD7's or other pedals. The PD's I bought thinking to gradually upgrade but got a whole kit instead. The FD7 came with the TD10 kit.

I'm sure everyone knows (or can know shortly by searching) what this gear usually goes for, so no surprises here, I think. All of it looks very good, no scratches on the PD shells and even the heads look hardly played. The angled beaters are a little discolored but the straight ones look new.

You pay shipping. I can take Master Card or Visa, or we can do the Paypal thing or check after clear. I'm in Colorado.

Let me know with a PM if you're interested.

Bruce
    Last edited by Big Bopper; 06-17-08, 02:14 PM.

The KD7's are sold.

Comment

Just a bump for Big Bopper. Great guy, easy transaction, fast shipping and excellent commo throughout. KD-7s arrived fast and in great shape, just as advertised.

'stik

Comment

If there are no takers for the rest of the stuff then I guess I'll have to move on to the eBay thing. Don't like 'em but want to move the stuff. Give me an offer; if it's reasonable we can make a deal.

Bruce

Comment

Picture of pedals.

The Gibraltar Intruder II looks a little older than the Intruder (left) but they appear to be virtually identical except for the clamping arrangement and the wing nut adjustment on the Intruder. I got the Intruder in 1997 and have taken real good care of it, but both are in fine shape. The beater on the Intruder is still in brand-new shape because I switched if for the angled beater of a KD7 right out of the box. The other one hardly looks used either.

Shalom
          Bruce
          Attached Files

Comment

The Intruder pedal is sold.

PD100's, PD120, FD7 and Intruder II kick pedal still available.

Thanks for shopping at Big Bopper/vdrums.com.

Shalom
            Bruce
            Last edited by Big Bopper; 06-17-08, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rythmstik View Post
              Just a bump for Big Bopper. Great guy, easy transaction, fast shipping and excellent commo throughout. KD-7s arrived fast and in great shape, just as advertised.

'stik
              Ditto for me. The Intruder arrived today, and I now understand that a 20 year absence only makes me better in my own mind.

Copper

Comment

The great deals on PD100's, PD120, and Gibraltar pedal are still available. Have also listed them on Craigslist: going once, going twice....

Bruce

Comment

Bump. Still got 'em.

Comment

Working...
                  X