Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Nearly" a V-session for sale + KC500 amp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky10
    replied
    Drummersdad,
    I wish I had seen your sale sooner. I'm up here in N.County San Marcos. Were neighbors.
    Best of luck,
    Kyle

The Crib
    The Gig

[This message has been edited by Sky10 (edited June 08, 2002).]

Leave a comment:

• Drummersdad
    replied
    Brufordwannabe-
    I've got three kids -all boys. This is enough (sometimes feels like 3 too many). Actually, the drummer is the youngest and a terrific kid. Everybody loves a drummer...

ps -you are right, he will really miss the V's when he goes to college and gets an apartment.

Leave a comment:

• Brufordwannabe
    replied
    One day your son will regret not touching his v-set. But I have to say...What a Dad! I don't have much of a dad. Will you be MY dad and buy me stuff like that?? I'm in the market for a drum case dad..will you help me? So, I am 34, does that matter?

Leave a comment:

• kreja
    replied
    Howard is DA MAN!!! Thanks for getting me the amp in a very efficient manner, and it has lived up to its billing... It is in Awesome condition and works great!

Do they give Nobel prizes for selling stuff? Just checkin...

Leave a comment:

• Drummersdad
    replied
    A big thank you to the board, to Kreja for taking the amp and to Andrew for taking the entire set today. Appreciate it and happy drumming! Howard

Leave a comment:

• kreja
    replied
    I sent a message to your email address. Please let me know.

Leave a comment:

• Drummersdad
    replied
    Any offers before I post on e-bay?

Leave a comment:

• Drummersdad
    started a topic "Nearly" a V-session for sale + KC500 amp

"Nearly" a V-session for sale + KC500 amp

My son has not touched his V's since he got a new DW acoustic kit - so the kit that I put together for him last year (and discussed on this board) is for sale. Paid over $4K total. Everything is in absolutely mint condition. Drum heads and V-cymbals look new. Will sell for $2650 with everything except the KC-500 amp or $2950 with it. I may part it out if there are no takers who can drive to San Diego to pick it all up.
    If I do part it out, here are the individual prices I'd like to get:

Gibraltar Chrome Curved rack with lots of extra metal quick clamps, tom rods, module mount, extra cymbal boom - $200
    Roland FD-7 Hi Hat Controller - $135
    Roland set of 4 V-cymbals (2 CY14C crash, 1 CY15R ride and 1 CY12H hihat) - $750
    Roland TD-10 with the latest TDW-1 w/ V-cymbal support installed and manual - $1150
    DW7000 Kick pedal - $50
    Pintech CKV Upright Silentech Kick - $120
    Roland KC-500 Amp - $350
    Pintech AX14S - chrome 14" snare - $115
    1 Pintech CC102ST Dual zone Silentech - $85
    3 Pintech CC101ST Single Zone Silentech - $225 for all 3
    Tama Good quality double braced Snare Stand - $45

E-mail [email protected] for pictures and more details. Shipping is extra and all subject to prior sale. Total package sale takes precedence as does local pickup! Thanks much. Howard
Working...
X