Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD9 kit FS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD9 kit FS

This is on craiglist Cleveland... not mine. He is close to me so i could check it out for a Vdrum member if needed. Emailed him and he said he would take 1800.00. http://cleveland.craigslist.org/msg/658151172.html
    www.myspace.com/tongueingrooveTd 20 Purple Fade V Session Cy15, 2x Cy14, Cy8, Asi+ Crown k2 amps, BBE max. Legion 15's, Madison 18 subs, Tama,Yamaha hardware.
    Your never as good or bad as you think you are !

How did he manage to get his hands on three weeks ago?
    A bit suspicious?
    . digitalDrummer
    Review index

Comment

with an amp too! That would be a nice deal if it is true...
      anyone call the number?
      MAPEX Black Forest Cherry DIY with TD20 module combined with TD3... (with room to expand!)
      1 Hart Ride, 4 Pintech 14" Crash Cymbals, Pintech China, 10" Pintech Splash, Roland Hi Hats, JBL Eon G2 Powered Speaker, Iron Cobra Powerglide Double Pedal, V-Expression's kits and not enough TIME in the day to play!!! :eek:

Comment

Good deal if legit...easy way to find out...

Anyone wanna call and get the addy? I'd do it...but I'm in Chicago.

E
        - your source for electronic cigs. Use coupon code "" for 10% off every order!!!

Comment

In the picture it clearly shows a TD-6.
          www.EDrumForum.com Going to be strictly a DIY e Drum Community

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/album.php?albumid=198

Comment

Originally posted by KnipeDrums View Post
            Looks really sus to me now. The post has been edited. It originally listed a TD9 and showed Roland's stock TD9 photo.

Comment

Originally posted by KnipeDrums View Post
              Yea really, what happened to the TD9 it originally showed..??
              MAPEX Black Forest Cherry DIY with TD20 module combined with TD3... (with room to expand!)
              1 Hart Ride, 4 Pintech 14" Crash Cymbals, Pintech China, 10" Pintech Splash, Roland Hi Hats, JBL Eon G2 Powered Speaker, Iron Cobra Powerglide Double Pedal, V-Expression's kits and not enough TIME in the day to play!!! :eek:

Comment

Since i posted it, i think it is legit...... but he made a mistake on the kit he has. Its a TD6 not a TD9 which makes a good deal not so good!
                www.myspace.com/tongueingrooveTd 20 Purple Fade V Session Cy15, 2x Cy14, Cy8, Asi+ Crown k2 amps, BBE max. Legion 15's, Madison 18 subs, Tama,Yamaha hardware.
                Your never as good or bad as you think you are !

Comment

Working...
                X