Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Group Buy Wuhan Cymbals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Buy Wuhan Cymbals

Hey guys, Wuhan just sent out a price list of "Blow Out Specials." I am going to try to put together a group order to take advantage of the discount. If anyone is interested, please email me ([email protected]) and I'll send you the price list in Word format.

The discount applies to an order or 12 cymbals or more. I was going to order 2 for myself, so if anyone is looking for some CHEAP prices let me know! There aren't any Chinas on this list, just crashes, rides, hihats and cymbal packs; traditional, rock and S series cymbals.

I'm hoping to have enough people to order Monday and if more are interested than expected, maybe again on Wednesday or Friday. With the prices they are offering I expect they will sell out of some cymbals!

Sorry, but I can't post the prices on here, I don't want to violate any MAP prices!!

[email protected]
Working...
X