Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VH11, PD105, KD85 together or separate. Memphis, TN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VH11, PD105, KD85 together or separate. Memphis, TN

All of this is like new used for one weekend before I decided to use my older TD10 stuff with the rest of my 12K kit;
    I am selling super cheap for like new pads, as my folks are visit this weekend and we need space (and money)

PD105 - like new - $195 plus shipping

KD85 - like new - $295 plus shipping

VH11 - slightly more used looking that the other two as i spent some time deciding which hats to keep...but still superb condition - $295 plus shipping

You know everyone of these prices is cheaper than the ebay average...and these are in better state. If you want the security of ebay and my feedback (score of 119 - 100% positive) rating i can list it there with a buy it now.

I could also list it on talkbass where i have a great record (100% again)

Thanks in advance
    Trav (call 901 3 56 46 74 if you want to be first priority. first come first served. Would be a great bargain if you buy all and save some shipping!!!)

I thought this was a bargain? I will offer a discount to whoever buys them all at once.

Thanks
    Trav

Comment

Any Pics of your gear

Comment

Sure thing. I will get them today

here they are
        Attached Files
        Last edited by OzMemphis; 04-25-08, 03:03 PM. Reason: pics

Comment

Attached pics...have the camera now so tell me exactly what you want to see and i will snap it

Comment

I can offer these prices until Sunday, as I want it out of the house when my parents arrive from Australia.

After that they go into storage until I ebay them.

Comment

Originally posted by OzMemphis View Post
              Attached pics...have the camera now so tell me exactly what you want to see and i will snap it
              Can we see the PD105?

Comment

sure can. front back and side. wow...i didnt realise i had used it so little (its been in the box for months). doesnt look used at all.

Does that seal the deal? Want the other stuff with it? Saves a bunch on shipping! Fedex is pretty descent out of Memphis to TX.

Thanks for looking
                Attached Files

Comment

any more pics required?
                  Last edited by OzMemphis; 04-26-08, 05:24 AM.

Comment

hey folks, please buy. If you paypal me by Sunday, I will ship within an hour!

Thanks
                    Trav

Comment

bump for a quick sale.

Comment

Alright folks raising this thread from the dead, as I still have all of this gear! Make an offer on it all. If you are local come and try it out. It is in great condition!

Comment

Any chance you'd send the gear to Oz with your folks. Where do they live? I'd be interested in the KD85.
                          Please PM me if interested.
                          . digitalDrummer
                          Review index

Comment

They are in Perth

I can get a quote for shipping if you would like. Sadly they left already.

I remember how expensive vdrum stuff used to be in perth!

Where are you. I will ask for quotes at my wife's work.

Thanks
                            Trav

Comment

Thanks Trav - I'm sure shipping will kill it.

Allan
                              . digitalDrummer
                              Review index

Comment

Working...
                              X