Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PD-9, PD-7 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PD-9, PD-7 for sale

I am selling 3 Roland pads, cable and manual included:

PD-9, looks new, triggers perfect, $90.
    PD-7, looks new, triggers perfect, $70.
    PD-7, looks new, triggers perfect, slight rattle, $50.

Shipping included (US residents only). The "rattle" in the second PD-7 has been there since the day I bought it new, but it does not affect performance. It's really not that bad, although it may be slightly annoying in a low-volume setting. Otherwise, the pad is identical to any other PD-7. Drop me an email (or post a message here) if you are interested in any of these items.

[This message has been edited by ufotofu (edited May 15, 2002).]
    Roland TD-20 v1.08, various v-drums and v-cymbals, Yamaha KP65's, Axis pedals, Gibraltar hardware, Mackie 1202/SRM450 (pre-china)

Just an update... I had to change my email address due to server problems. If you tried to send me an email yesterday, please send it again. (My profile is now updated with the new address.)
    Roland TD-20 v1.08, various v-drums and v-cymbals, Yamaha KP65's, Axis pedals, Gibraltar hardware, Mackie 1202/SRM450 (pre-china)

Comment

Working...
    X