Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale Kit Toys 10" TD-V2 Splash Cymbal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Kit Toys 10" TD-V2 Splash Cymbal

I have a Kit Toys 10" TD-V2 Splash Cymbal For Sale

The Cymbal comes with the original anti spin bar and screw

The rubber anti spin stopper shows some signs of wear but still has lots of life left in it.

Otherwise this Kit Toys Cymbal Is in excellent shape a triggers just like the day I got it

Also I will be including a brand new aquarian cymbal spring (med. red)

$40.00 plus $8.00 shipping anywhere in the USA

I will accept Payal
    Attached Files
    Last edited by holdnon72; 04-22-08, 12:44 AM.

I can vouch for the quality of Kit Toys cymbals. I have a KT splash and china and they trigger perfectly and are VERY well built

Comment

Thanks Super Puss...They are great cymbals and only reason i'm selling it is because I want to save up for a Roland 3 zone CY-12 R/C for my TD-9S kit

Comment

If you were in Australia, I'd buy your splash

Comment

Man, if I hadn't just spent my budget replacing all my cymbals (including 2 new Kit-Toys 12" crashes, a CY-5 and a CY-15R) I'd be on this. Good luck on the sale and if it is around in 2 weeks, I just might hit you up.
          Yamaha Birch Custom Absolute | Zildjian Ks

Comment

PM sent.

www.myspace.com/rubberuniverse
            TD-12, DTX502, SD1000, EZDrummer, Diamond Drum 12" snare, S1000 toms/cymbals/kick, PCY10/100/135/155, CY-5/14, Hart Ride, Hart Acupad 8" kick, Epedal Pro II, Concept 1 pads/cymbals, SD1000 & Roland V Sessions racks, PD-7, Kit Toy 10" splash, DMPad ride, SamplePad, PerformancePad Pro

Comment

Sold!

Sold To Grog

Comment

Working...
              X