Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe forced to sell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe forced to sell

A few years ago I stalked this board looking for information on buying an electronic drumset.
    Based on the knowledge I gained from all of you, I purchased a Studio Master 6.4 and couldn't have been happier. Thank you.
    Now again I am looking for information.
    Because of circumstance, I am forced to sell my set. I really don't want to, but we don't always get what we want, do we.
    Everything is in like new condition, except for the crash cymbals which has slight marring on the bottom rim.
    Before I post anywhere, what do you feel is a fair price?

Complete Hart Dynamics Studio Master 6.4
    +1 14" Crash
    +1 14" China
    +1 HW-CYB CYMBAL BOOM
    +1 Gibralter Mini Boom
    +2 Gibraltar SC-GPRMC Clamp

Tama HP200TW Iron Cobra Jr. Twin Pedal
    Tama HT730 Ergo-Rider Drum Throne

Roland TD-8
    Hart Studio Master 6.4, Pro Snare, Acupad Bass, Tama Iron Cobra Dbl, Extra 14" china & Crash, Tama Ergo 1st Chair, Sennheiser Evolution Headphones, TD-8

While I have no idea what your stuff is worth, I would suggest you see if you can find similar stuff under "completed items" at eBay. Marketplace of the world, it is, and no better place to find out just how much someone will pay for something than to check there, IMO.
    Id rather be told the ugly truth than handed a pretty lie.

Comment

Hey Stick,

There is only 1, maybe 2 that are close to the same set up as what I have and for all I know the bidder could be some 14 yr old that doesn't have a clue.

Thought I'd call in the experts
      Hart Studio Master 6.4, Pro Snare, Acupad Bass, Tama Iron Cobra Dbl, Extra 14" china & Crash, Tama Ergo 1st Chair, Sennheiser Evolution Headphones, TD-8

Comment

Hopefully others with greater knowledge will chime in. Otherwise, you pretty much have to figure that very few informed buyers will pay much more than 80% of what it would cost to buy new (including shipping). That being said, we often marvel at what people pay for used stuff on eBay.

BTW, sorry you are facing the possilble sale of your stuff. Bummer.
        Id rather be told the ugly truth than handed a pretty lie.

Comment

Working...
        X