Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roland VH11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amosguy
    replied
    PM's not working? Please send me shipping info. Hate to have stuff left on the front porch. Thanks for sale.

Leave a comment:

• dakoh
    replied
    VH11 is sold

Leave a comment:

• amosguy
    replied
    PM Sent yesterday, I'm interested in the hi hat

Leave a comment:

• dakoh
    replied
    People have asked why am I selling this? Well, I own a Tama Rockstar kit (from the 80's) and about a year ago I purchased a Pintech mesh head kit and a roland td-6v. Then I upgraded my pintech PC cymbals with a combination of Roland and kit toy cymbals. Then I used the Pintech PC cymbals on my Tama kit, and purchased ANOTHER roland VH11 to use on the Tama kit. Well, I haven't played the Tama kit more than a total of 30 minutes in the past few months so I would like to recoup a little money I have invested in the VH11 on my Tama kit. It is not pictured in the pics I posted but it includes EVERYTHING that it came with from the factory.
    Also, I will sell it directly to anyone if they don't want to go through ebay.
    Thanks.
    Scott

Leave a comment:

• dakoh
    started a topic Roland VH11

Roland VH11

I am selling a LIKE BRAND NEW Roland VH11 hi hat. I have approximately a total of 30 minutes play time on it. I purchased it a few months ago from MusiciansBuy for $395.00. I have it listed on ebay for $299.00. The item is in perfect working condition and I currently use a TD6V module and the hihat works perfect with it. I did not even need to alter any of my settings when I hooked it up. If interested you can either "buy it now" on ebay, or let me know and I will end the auction early.
    Thanks.
    Scott
    Attached Files
Working...
X