Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wanted: Hart E-cymbal 2's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted: Hart E-cymbal 2's

I'm looking for 2 splashes, 3 crahes, 1 ride, and one hat...email me with what you have at [email protected] Will pay cash, or I have acoustic gear to trade...thanks..Josh
    Roland V-concert, Hart e-cymbal II's, drumKAT, trapKAT, midiKITI, emu 5000 ultra, ddrum4, Gibralter rack

Hi, I have some Hart Dynamics ECymbal II cymbals. There is one 8" splash, a 14" crash with choke circuit, a 16" dual trigger ride, and the hi-hats with four Omega 10 ft. mono cables. The cymbals do show a little use, but isn't that why you buy drums in the first place...to use them? Anyway, since I no longer have my electric drum set, I don't really need these cymbals and I certainly don't want to slam anyone with some outrageous price (I prefer to let the catalogs and dealers do that). I would probably be okay with $150 for all four of them (including cables). If you were still interested in this, please feel free to contact me at [email protected] I will try to get some pictures of them soon. If I decide to list them on Ebay, I can notify you if you would like.

Comment

Working...
    X