Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheap TD8K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap TD8K

Im after a TD8K kit.(mesh heads)
    Where is the best deals in the uk,new or secondhand, ex demo?? Any ideas??
    thanks

I've got a Pintech mesh-head kit with a TD-8 I'm looking to sell. See my signature below...

Schmunk

------------------
    TD-8, Pintech pads, Pearl rack, PM-3, Behringer 802 mixer and DSP1400 UltraMizer, Electric Sticks.
    TD-8, Pintech pads, Pearl rack, Mackie SRM-450, Behringer 802 mixer and DSP1400 UltraMizer, Electric Sticks.

Comment

Oops, that doesn't tell you v. much...

4x 10" pads, 1x 14" snare, 1x KD-7, 1x FD-7, 5x Pintech TC cymbals (single trigger). Pearl DR-80 rack. Mostly less than a year old - after a quick foray I've gone back to acoustics, for various reasons.

Looking for about 1200ish...

Schmunk
      TD-8, Pintech pads, Pearl rack, Mackie SRM-450, Behringer 802 mixer and DSP1400 UltraMizer, Electric Sticks.

Comment

www.synthplanet.com
        I'm a drummer. I don't play the timpani! Hire a percussionist!!!

Comment

Found a new TD8k with Gibralter stand for 1500 pounds. Think I got the last one at that price - try www.newcastledrum.co.uk.
          Mike.

Originally posted by RJBear:
          Im after a TD8K kit.(mesh heads)
          Where is the best deals in the uk,new or secondhand, ex demo?? Any ideas??
          thanks

Comment

Hi ,is this still for sale and are you open to offers ? Il live in Leicester so I could collect from you, Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Kev Groves:
              Hi ,is this still for sale and are you open to offers ? Il live in Leicester so I could collect from you, Cheers
              Hey Kev, you talkin to me? If so, yes it's still available, yes I'm open to offers and yes you can collect it (but in about about 5 weeks from Cambridge (where I am) or straight away from Leeds (where I'm not but my kit presently is)...

Schmunk

Schmunk

Comment

Hi Schmunk I certainly am talking to you. Please could you email me for further talks at; [email protected] Also have you any photo's of this kit you can send me ?
                regards Kev

Comment

Spradders, thanks got one on order with Roland rack 1700 delivered.
                  Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                  X