Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V-Pro/Pintech kit for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Pro/Pintech kit for sale

Musical instruments for sale:

Roland V-Drums set $2,000
    Roland: TD-10 module, powder blue V-Pro rack, kick trigger, hat controller, PD-7 hat, PD-9 ride, PD-120 snare, PD-120 tom, PD-100 tom.
    Pintech: Two toms, crash cymbal, two Dingbat poles.
    Axis kick pedal.
    Gibraltar snare stand.
    Works perfectly and I really hate to have to sell it at a huge loss in order to get through the economic recession.

Yamaha G-10 MIDI guitar controller set $200
    * Programmable velocity switch, channel per string, alternate tuning, etc.
    Fatar Studio 610+ MIDI keyboard controller $150
    * 5 octaves, semi-piano weighted, aftertouch, program changes, pitch & mod wheels, sustain pedal
    These two items do not make any sound on their own; hook them up to a synthesizer or computer via MIDI in order to enjoy hearing what you play.

Roland SC-55 and E-Mu Proteus/FX sound modules with effects. They may have flaky power supplies, needing new wall warts or new power capacitors. $75 each or $100 for the pair.

Two Opcode Studio 4 serial MIDI interfaces for Mac. 8 in, 8 out MIDI with convenient front and back panel MIDI jacks; SMPTE time code read/write. $85 each, $150 for both.

Chris (503) 288-6465 home/message

Hi,
    I'm a student with just about 2000 bucks saved up to blow on a e-drumset (the only thing that will fit in my dorm room), and I am very interested in buying your setup. I tried calling, but no one was home, so i will keep attempting. If you havent sold it yet pleeze pleeze pleeze consider selling it to me, as i am dieing to play drums again. Thanks a bunch and hope to here from you.
    -Greg

Comment

Working...
    X