Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Expanded TD-10 module for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expanded TD-10 module for sale

Selling my EXP. TD-10 Module, Unit is only 6 months old, check it out on E-bay at Auction number 1404828767, Make me an offer and i might close down the auction an sell.

I don't understand why people put there stuff on ebay, THEN come here to announce it. Its a shame. Why not give this audience a shot first, then go to Ebay if you have no luck?
    Roland V-Pro TD20 expanded with V Expressions
    Presonus Firepod
    Reaper
    Acoustic- Spaun drums, Dunnett snare & Paiste Signature Series Cymbals.

Comment

What is the reserve? Also, a bit of advice. If you relist it on Ebay, put v drum or v drums in the subject line. When I look for v drums on Ebay, I type that in the search parameters. I bet this ad will not reach as many interested parties due to that not being in the ti9tle....just a thought..
      Roland V-Pro TD20 expanded with V Expressions
      Presonus Firepod
      Reaper
      Acoustic- Spaun drums, Dunnett snare & Paiste Signature Series Cymbals.

Comment

Sorry to disappoint you steve........The reserve is $1000.

Comment

Gotta agree with Steve...why support Ebay when we've got this awesome forum available here? Use this forum first and keep it amongst friends!

Props to the site management.
          STUMP

Comment

All:
            My first inclination is to agree...no sense lining the pockets when you can sell it for nothing! However, before taking pot-shots at folks' money decisions, it's worth nothing that there are a few things that eBay has to offer . . .
            1) Traffic. Although this forum looks active, 90% of the postings are coming from a dozen or so regulars, and even if you add up everyone who passes by here, it comes to a mminiscule percentage compared to eBay (not to mention that the majority of the folks here already have their hardware). Traffic means a better chance at higher return.
            2) Feedback, email verification, and proxy/escrow payment. Without it, folks are just ASCII's in the crowd . . .
            3) Proxy bidding with reserve pricing. Sellers don't have to choose to risk taking a bath, and buyers can set their maximum and make it stick. It works well.
            3) Loss guarantee. Even a casual user of eBay qualifies for some compensation when they get stiffed.

I'm no great fan of automated systems that do nothing but generate profits for unseen owners, and I also mourn the loss of Internet commercial innocence (pop-ups drive me nuts!). But there are benefits to some automated systems, and, frankly, eBay works better than some face-to-face transactions (there's a tale of woe on Synthzone right now involving a music store . . . )
            - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Working...
            X