Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Killer Roland Set Ebay # 1403460995

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killer Roland Set Ebay # 1403460995

Man I like this set just need some money LOL

Hi Drummer, thats my set on ebay by the way I hate the hassel of that place Make me a offer. Hope im not making the same mistake Steve Gardner made a few months back. Been playing the Vs and My Yamaha set cant make up my mind luv them both. Talk to me Steve Gardner,am I making the wrong decision. I see your in the market again.

Comment

It may not actually be a mistake.I made the mistake of selling, but I did real well on the sale. Yes, I am in the market again....either vdrum or ddrum. Less money, more realistic.Thats another topic altogether...
      I made the mistake of selling, but luckily I will probably buy back for less than I sold......
      It is a mistake if you have no ability to rehearse on acoustics....
      Roland V-Pro TD20 expanded with V Expressions
      Presonus Firepod
      Reaper
      Acoustic- Spaun drums, Dunnett snare & Paiste Signature Series Cymbals.

Comment

Steve if you looked at my ebay item I have more than my v-drums up forsale maybe I sould just post the v-s by themself but we all know they need Monitering just to rehearse. If you dont mind me asking you say you got a good sale on yours. Can I ask whats was your selling price was did you sell on Ebay or here Thanks Doug

Comment

I got 3300 for the V Pro kit and a JBL Eon 15 pak....with no picture on Ebay.
          A couple of things have changed since then. The V Pro is discontinued. Also, it certainly is not a sellers market right now. When I sold mine, people were not as concerned about money as they are right now. I have sold some acoustic gear on Ebay lately and had a tough time. I fo one, am not interested in an amplification system if I go back to V's or get a ddrum kit. I need a rehearsal kit that I can use with headphones. If I decide to play it out on the gig(highly unlikely), then I would get an amp. Not everyone has the cash to do all of that at once....unless its an absolutely smokin deal....
          Roland V-Pro TD20 expanded with V Expressions
          Presonus Firepod
          Reaper
          Acoustic- Spaun drums, Dunnett snare & Paiste Signature Series Cymbals.

Comment

Ya a smokin Deal. I had a few in my life the V-s wasnt one on them. Your right this is not a sellers market right now but if the deal is right People will pay what something is worth. Im not in a position that I have to give anything away. This brings up another topic the V session verses the V pro like you said the V-pros are discontinued All the sessions are is a different color better clamps on the stand Cymbals that look like cymbals But with the TD 10 upgraded your close to a session kit. $4999 retail
            for the session no monitering your at $6000+ real quick. And there is nothing wrong with white in Color I guess that means the V-pros are a classic now you cant get them any more LOL

Comment

I should say session $4995 retail add monitoring your at $6000+ anybody else thats in the market give your input

Comment

Working...
              X