Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD-7 Module...for only $150.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-7 Module...for only $150.00

Fellow V-Drummers:

Currently, I have a Roland TD-7 Module listed on eBay with a low starting price of only $150.00.

This unit would provide cheap insurance...for use as a back up for a TD-8/TD-10 module!!! Also, it would make a great secondary module for additional inputs and sounds!!!

Check it out...auction ends this Saturday, December 29th.

HOW MANY INPUT IS ON THE TD-7? ADDITIONALLY;
    HOW LONG HAVE YOU HAD THE TD-7?

Comment

There are (9) nine inputs on the TD-7 module. It also has LEFT & RIGHT outputs, foot SW, Aux In and MIDI In/Out.

Approximate Age: 5 years old (I bought it from a friend of mine who's had the entire kit since about 1996...it's been in storage for the last couple of years!)

This unit would make a great back-up unit...(I have an old TD-7 "Turbo" module in my 'brain case' for use as a spare!!!)

Thanks for your inquiry!

Comment

Re TD7

The nine inputs are just for pads.There is obviously the in for the hihat controller and an accessory footswitch that has several functions.
        Don't forget that as well as stereo outs there are also 2 individually assigned outs.Not to mention the sound layering function and a good midi spec !

Bob "happy td7 user" Bryars

[This message has been edited by rabryars (edited December 28, 2001).]
        Don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing.

Comment

i dont have acess to ebay. I want to offer 175.00 please respond. i emaild you earlier please call by collect at 804 633 2787

Comment

Thanks for your offer...but I plan to let the TD-7 module expire on eBay today!!!

I would suggest you try and get access to eBay...there's some GREAT deals out there. If you have internet access and a credit card, that's all you need!!!

Comment

Working...
            X