Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

searching TD-5, TD-6 or TD-7 module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• searching TD-5, TD-6 or TD-7 module

I am so afraid that one day my TD-10 would not start up at a gig that I want a backup. So just in case....

Well maybe I'm a little neurotic. But when I setup my kit at gigs I always have this feeling in my stomach. The feeling only disappears when I heard all of my triggers working. I wanna get rid of the feeling!!

Groeten,

Peter

------------------
    Meneer Van Zanten (sorry, in Dutch)
    My bands: Meneer Van Zanten and The Shed (sorry, both in Dutch but you can see the pictures, videoclips and listen to our songs)

I just saw some TD-7's on E-bay yesterday. I don't know if they will ship it to you but I would look there.

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaDrummer:
      I just saw some TD-7's on E-bay yesterday. I don't know if they will ship it to you but I would look there.
      Thanx F.D.

I'm gonna look on Ebay!

------------------
      My bands: Meneer Van Zanten and The Shed (sorry, both in Dutch but you can see the pictures, videoclips and listen to our songs)

Comment

dag Peter,

just want to let you (and other european readers) know that you can buy a new TD-6 for euro 499 / TD-7 for euro 510 at musicstore in köln. www.musicstorekoeln.de

as far as i know, the cheapest place in our part of the world. my TD-10 was 60% the belgian list price (tel uit je winst ...).
        just order it on-line and a couple of days later you can stop being neurotic (je moet niet natuurlijk, hehe ...). delivery cost is only roundabout 25 gulden (kun je niet zelf voor rijden).

if that's too expensive, i've got a spare TD-7 (zou graag een ddrum4 als extra brein naast mijn TD-10 kopen om met gesamplede geluiden te werken, dus alle centjes zijn welkom ...).
        if you're interested reply, and i'll mail you ...

groeten,
        Frank

ps : even apeldoorn bellen ?
        - "Can i kick it?"
        - "Yes, you can ..."

Comment

Originally posted by Vibrafunker:

ps : even apeldoorn bellen ?

Djee I'm surprised! You guys in Belgium knows this slogan!! And what a coincidence, I work at the company (Centraal Beheer) that use this slogans for his commercials
          I'm very interested in your TD-7 Frank. Belgium (Vlaanderen I think) is not so far away from where I live, about 3 hour driving. So if you want to mail me, please do. [email protected]
          You may write in Dutch/Vlaams to me

Groeten,

Peter

------------------

Comment

Peter-

I've got a TD7 in perfect condition if you're still looking. Don't know about shipping but we can discuss. Email me at the address in my profile if you're still looking...good luck and I'm digging the bilingual vdrums action....

STUMP
            STUMP

Comment

if you're interested reply, and i'll mail you ...
              Hi Frank,

Didn't hear from you till now, please mail me
              [email protected] or look in my profile.

Groeten,

Peter

------------------

Comment

dag Peter,
                hehe ...). delivery cost is only roundabout 25 gulden
                groeten,
                Frank
                I didn't know dutchese people used Dark Mustard as Currency?! Since when?

------------------
                Thanx!
                -Alex & V's: http://photos.yahoo.com/flexapr
                Thanx. Alex & me V's! http://photos.yahoo.com/flexapr

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander:
                  I didn't know dutchese people used Dark Mustard as Currency?! Since when?

What????? You have Mosterd thats called Guldens???????? We use Gulden as our currency for more than 500 years. We don't want to have an association with that messy stuff.
                  So I called our government and the government of a lot of other country's in Europe, and from 01-01-2002 we are gonna use Euro's as Currency. Bye bye guldens……..

Groeten,

Peter

------------------

Comment

I never heard that modules won't start up at all. So why worry?

Does the keyboard player have 6 spare synths, too?
                    Robert

Comment

Working...
                    X