Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sexy blonde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexy blonde

UPDATED UPDATED UPDATED UPDATED UPDATED
    O.K., now that I have sunk to this level to get your attention...

The subwoofers, all of the Roland mesh heads, my extra Hart heads, and the midiK.I.T.I. are gone, (just FYI as a couple of you had asked about a couple of those items). The other items are still up for grabs, as I haven't got around to eBaying them yet. I do have someone coming to my studio to check out the mixing desk, but otherwise don't be shy. I'm pretty flexible on deals as several here can attest. Oh yeah, and don't forget about the Alesis SR-16 drum machine as well.

The remaining items are a Rockman, a Seck 12 channel (sound like a useful number to have) 8 bus bad-a$$ mixer, a Fostex X-15 4-track, a Nady 201 wireless transeiver, and of course my Heritage Softail (sniff, sniff.) Last post on this stuff, I promise.

And BTW, I am also selling a 1999 Harley Heritage Softail (mint condition/garaged/only 1,204 miles). First $17,500 (an awesome deal).

[This message has been edited by dr. kildrum (edited November 08, 2001).]

How much for the girl?

Comment

How much for the girl?
      You like? She love you long time. Dr. "Lovedrum" can hook you up. Uh oh. I think I hear NetCop!

Comment

humor me...how much for the wireless...

we just got one for the band... love it. we can still send it back...

gimme a deal!!

erik

Comment

Originally posted by dr. kildrum:
          Uh oh. I think I hear NetCop!

Now see here! You can't dooooo thaaaaaaaa uuummmmmmmm ahhhhhhhh errrrrrrr ooooohh myyyyyy.

Comment

Bump.

Last post on this batch of stuff. Check the updates on sold items and remaining. Remaining items open to wheeling and dealing.

Comment

How much for the Nady 201, Doc? My bassist may be in the market...

-Danny
              -Danny

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

The thing has never really got any real use to be honest, Danny. Make me a decent offer offline and we can most likely work something out.

Originally posted by fartnokker:
                How much for the Nady 201, Doc? My bassist may be in the market...

-Danny

Comment

Working...
                X