Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: (Thailand) Roland KD-140 Kick Unopened in Box $700 USD Plus Actual Shipping Cost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: (Thailand) Roland KD-140 Kick Unopened in Box $700 USD Plus Actual Shipping Cost

Roland KD-140 Kick Drum Unopened in Box from TD50K2 Drum Set $700 (USD) plus actual shipping cost to anywhere in the world.
    This beauty came with my TD-50K2 set and was never opened or used. (I use KT-10 kicks). It was purchased May 29th, 2021 brand new. My wife tried to sell it at her store, but with the abysmal covid-wrecked economy here now, it just sat sadly on a shelf. Offering it at a very low price + actual cost of shipping to give it a home. It makes me sad that no one is enjoying it! Will ship anywhere. We can work out the details of how you would like it sent. I am flexible. Will be happy to open the box and photograph before sending if you like. PayPal is my preferred payment choice. Thanks.

IMG_6849.jpg
    Attached Files
    TD50X module with Custom Roland Pad set

Normally, this would have sold so quickly in my store. Shows what the pandemic did to our economy! Sorry I could not sell it hunny.
    Owner of Bangkok Drum: Creator of Thunder Custom Kits
    Be nice! I am a girl.

Comment

Working...
    X